1. Scoring the game-winning overtime goal in Game 7 against the Toronto Maple Leafs was the highlight of Patrice Bergeron’s postseason, no doubt.
2. The low point, besides losing the Stanley Cup Final to Chicago, was the progressive crumbling of his body’s insides.
3. Sometime in Game 5, Bergeron suffered a broken rib and torn chest cartilage. He was taken to the hospital for observations before the game even ended.
4. Bergeron came back for Game 6, for which he’s warming up in the picture below, but during that contest, he also suffered a separated shoulder.
5. On top of all that, we learned today that Bergeron has A SMALL HOLE in his lung from the rib fracture. To recap: He played Game 6 with a broken rib, torn cartilage, a separated shoulder, and A HOLE IN HIS LUNG.
6. Patrice Bergeron: Human Operation Board.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, government says.