1. Scoring the game-winning overtime goal in Game 7 against the Toronto Maple Leafs was the highlight of Patrice Bergeron’s postseason, no doubt.
2. The low point, besides losing the Stanley Cup Final to Chicago, was the progressive crumbling of his body’s insides.
3. Sometime in Game 5, Bergeron suffered a broken rib and torn chest cartilage. He was taken to the hospital for observations before the game even ended.
4. Bergeron came back for Game 6, for which he’s warming up in the picture below, but during that contest, he also suffered a separated shoulder.
5. On top of all that, we learned today that Bergeron has A SMALL HOLE in his lung from the rib fracture. To recap: He played Game 6 with a broken rib, torn cartilage, a separated shoulder, and A HOLE IN HIS LUNG.
6. Patrice Bergeron: Human Operation Board.
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race in the US, and his unreleased taxes during the first debate 📢
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌