1. When you first step foot into an office supply store.
3. Or that the dollar section is actually stocked with your wildest dreams.
4. When you get to wander through the aisles without rush or worry.
6. When you’re offered a pencil that is already perfectly sharpened.
8. When you unscrew the cap of a marker and catch a whiff of its sweet fragrance.
9. Or feel the warm afterglow of a freshly printed piece of paper.
10. When you get to experience the quiet thrill of childhood memories.
15. When you refill your printer with a fresh batch of paper.
17. When your bae demonstrates a deep understanding of your obsession.
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- A jury failed to reach a verdict Friday in the case of Michael Slager, a former South Carolina officer charged in the fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The CEO of Zenefits plans to step down after 10 months on the job. A legal mess nearly sank the company this year.
- A UFC fighter is asking people to crush apples with their bare hands 🍎💪