1. When you first step foot into an office supply store.
3. Or that the dollar section is actually stocked with your wildest dreams.
4. When you get to wander through the aisles without rush or worry.
6. When you’re offered a pencil that is already perfectly sharpened.
8. When you unscrew the cap of a marker and catch a whiff of its sweet fragrance.
9. Or feel the warm afterglow of a freshly printed piece of paper.
10. When you get to experience the quiet thrill of childhood memories.
15. When you refill your printer with a fresh batch of paper.
17. When your bae demonstrates a deep understanding of your obsession.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞