3. Yesterday, he was made available for adoption — and, unsurprisingly, the playful kitty was adopted almost immediately.
Look at that cute little face!
4. Congratulations to King and his new adopter! We wish them both the best.
And kudos to the ASPCA, which aided in the cat’s speedy recovery and helped him find his forever home. Check out the organization’s blog, which will be updated to include more information about the kitty’s adoption.
“We are pleased to have found a wonderful home so quickly for King,” said Gail Buchwald, senior vice president of the ASPCA Adoption Center, in a statement. “We know some people may be disappointed they did not get a chance to take King home. However, we want to remind you all that this month is Adopt a Shelter Cat Month and there are many adoptable cats and kittens in need of homes in shelters across the country.”
5. See all the other adorable kitties up for adoption at the New York ASPCA here!
- Thousands made it to the Women's March on Washington on Saturday to stand up for women's rights and protest Donald Trump.
- Donald Trump lied about the size of the crowd at his inauguration while speaking to the CIA on Saturday, his first full day as president.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference on Saturday to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- "We shall overcomb." People across America got creative and made some pretty epic signs for the Women's March 🎨👭