3. Yesterday, he was made available for adoption — and, unsurprisingly, the playful kitty was adopted almost immediately.
Look at that cute little face!
4. Congratulations to King and his new adopter! We wish them both the best.
And kudos to the ASPCA, which aided in the cat’s speedy recovery and helped him find his forever home. Check out the organization’s blog, which will be updated to include more information about the kitty’s adoption.
“We are pleased to have found a wonderful home so quickly for King,” said Gail Buchwald, senior vice president of the ASPCA Adoption Center, in a statement. “We know some people may be disappointed they did not get a chance to take King home. However, we want to remind you all that this month is Adopt a Shelter Cat Month and there are many adoptable cats and kittens in need of homes in shelters across the country.”
5. See all the other adorable kitties up for adoption at the New York ASPCA here!
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- This girl totally trolled Donald Trump's son by getting a photo with him in a "Latina Against Trump" shirt — in Spanish 😬
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.