2. Have we got a treat for you. Introducing: their newest single, with accompanying lyrics video, “Microphone.” (Trust: You’ll want to sing along.) Let’s have a look, shall we?
3. Things start off tame. The guys are just bro-ing down at a speakeasy, getting pumped over a few cocktails, like aging boy bands do.
4. They decide to judge some burlesque auditions. These old bones aren’t gonna spice things up at their reunion tour by themselves.
5. Uh-oh. Looks like the grandpa in the group is getting a boner.
6. Turnout at the audition is low, so they suggest giving the one girl in attendance some pointers.
Kinda douchey, but wutevz. Do you, Jeff Timmons, do you. It’s your time to shine again.
7. Doesn’t look like the girl really cares, though. Only ones grabbing a microphone and singing “do, re, mi, fa, so” here are 98 Degrees.
8. Oh…wait…WAIT! She’s about the grab the microphone!!! Yessss
9. Just kidding. This weird head movement thing happens from the grandpa guy and she recoils in horror, exiting the stage.
10. The guys keep “dancing.”
11. Nick Lachey drops a hint about wanting to ditch these losers and just go on tour with the burlesque dancer.
I’d be OK with that.
12. Oh! Here she is, grabbing the microphone, finally!!!
Still not singing “do, re, mi,” though.
13. It’s OK — gramps & the gang have it covered.
14. Watch this gem in its entirety here:
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.