2. Have we got a treat for you. Introducing: their newest single, with accompanying lyrics video, “Microphone.” (Trust: You’ll want to sing along.) Let’s have a look, shall we?
3. Things start off tame. The guys are just bro-ing down at a speakeasy, getting pumped over a few cocktails, like aging boy bands do.
4. They decide to judge some burlesque auditions. These old bones aren’t gonna spice things up at their reunion tour by themselves.
5. Uh-oh. Looks like the grandpa in the group is getting a boner.
6. Turnout at the audition is low, so they suggest giving the one girl in attendance some pointers.
Kinda douchey, but wutevz. Do you, Jeff Timmons, do you. It’s your time to shine again.
7. Doesn’t look like the girl really cares, though. Only ones grabbing a microphone and singing “do, re, mi, fa, so” here are 98 Degrees.
8. Oh…wait…WAIT! She’s about the grab the microphone!!! Yessss
9. Just kidding. This weird head movement thing happens from the grandpa guy and she recoils in horror, exiting the stage.
10. The guys keep “dancing.”
11. Nick Lachey drops a hint about wanting to ditch these losers and just go on tour with the burlesque dancer.
I’d be OK with that.
12. Oh! Here she is, grabbing the microphone, finally!!!
Still not singing “do, re, mi,” though.
13. It’s OK — gramps & the gang have it covered.
14. Watch this gem in its entirety here:
- Fyre Festival — organized by Ja Rule and billed as a luxury event — has turned into a total shitshow and people are livid 💸😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- The new leader of Marine Le Pen's National Front party in France has stepped down amid accusations of Holocaust denial.
- We found an average of about one false statement per day from Trump and his aides throughout the president's first 100 days in office 💯