1. Between: typically used to describe the relationship between two items, people, or groups.
“Let’s just keep this between you and me,” said the cheating cat to his mistress.
Pique: to excite; to arouse; to anger.
This dachshund’s interest is piqued by a super-fun tennis ball just out of reach.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Rep. John Lewis's books have sold out on Amazon hours after President-elect Trump went on a Twitter tirade against the civil rights icon.
- In South Sudan, where the vast majority of people lack internet access, fake news and Facebook could have deadly consequences.
- Saturday Night Live's version of Donald Trump's latest press conference was all about pee-pee.