1. Between: typically used to describe the relationship between two items, people, or groups.
“Let’s just keep this between you and me,” said the cheating cat to his mistress.
Pique: to excite; to arouse; to anger.
This dachshund’s interest is piqued by a super-fun tennis ball just out of reach.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- At least 13 people were killed and 31 others injured when a tour bus crashed into a semi-trailer near Palm Springs, California Sunday.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.