1. Between: typically used to describe the relationship between two items, people, or groups.
“Let’s just keep this between you and me,” said the cheating cat to his mistress.
Pique: to excite; to arouse; to anger.
This dachshund’s interest is piqued by a super-fun tennis ball just out of reach.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- And people with disabilities are having their photos stolen and Facebook isn't helping them.