We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A rainbow prism suncatcher you can easily hang indoors to refract sunlight and make a bunch of teensy little rainbows all over the place, adding a subtle touch of magic in your space 🌈.
2. A plug-in color-shifting mushroom light for anyone whose little cottagecore heart could use an extra dose of cozy in their room.
Promising review: "I LOVE this night-light. It's in my bathroom and is a lovely addition. It turns off the second the lights go on which is nice that I don't have to worry about accidentally leaving it on. Super cute and the little itty-bitty lighting element does a good job lighting, just enough so I don't have to turn the main lights on in the middle of the night." —1Thand
Get it from Amazon for $6.48.
3. A plush blanket reviewers swear by as the ultimate Barefoot Dreams dupe, matching the quality, ridiculous softness, and durability without the big ole yikes of a price tag.
Promising review: "I saw this blanket on TikTok and I have to say I absolutely love it. I washed it several times now and it’s maintained its elasticity and softness after each wash. It’s warm enough but not too hot for a throw. Absolutely recommend this blanket!" —Amy
Get it from Amazon for $28.99+ (available in 12 styles and two sizes).
4. An eye-catching moon phase garland that'll give some balance to the space above your bed (and inspire you to get up in the morning by ~reaching for the moon~).
Promising review: "I'm an incoming freshman this fall and I bought this to add some personality to my dorm. It has beyond exceeded my expectations! I placed it directly on top of my dorm bed as shown in the display photos and am so pleased with how it looks. It fits perfectly with the gray/white color scheme I was going for and have received numerous compliments from both my friends and RAs when they've visited. I cannot stress enough how much of an 'aesthetic feel' it adds to my dorm." —jhsgf
Get it from Amazon for $18.99.
5. A dreamy pastel duvet cover set that will make your bed the centerpiece of your room — that is, if Elle Woods doesn't barge in and kick you out of it first.
Promising review: "In the process of giving our bedroom a new makeover. Needed new bedding ASAP for our new mattress. I work 12–13 hours a night in healthcare; I’m exhausted and the last thing I want to do is shop. I took a chance with this duvet cover. Couldn’t beat the price! If I could give the quality and comfort of this Duvet cover and pillowcases 10 stars, I would!! Definitely a great buy at an extremely affordable price. The quality exceeded my expectations. It is so soft, true to size and color, wrinkle-free, and has a well-made zipper at the bottom. There are also ties on the inside to keep your Duvet in place. I absolutely LOVE everything about this cover. Can’t wait to get home in my bed after a long, exhausting work shift on my feet. My furbaby loves it too! Thanks Amazon for simplifying my life! ❤️" –Theresa
Get a set from Amazon for $28.99+ (available in sizes Twin–Cal king and in 13 colors).
6. A three-tiered ring floor lamp for anyone who wants a lighting option that isn't going to bore them to tears. This not only has unique, sophisticated flair, but comes with adjustable brightness so you can curate the room's mood.
Brightech is a California-based small business that specializes in home lighting.
Promising review: "The light is nice! It’s a unique looking light. I love how it has three different settings so you can adjust the brightness. It fits perfectly with my reading chaise and goes well with the rest of my living room decor. The only con I have is I wish the cord was clear instead of black, it sticks out. Other than that, I love the light. I’d definitely recommend it to others." —Carmelita Joy
Get it from Amazon for $89.99+ (available in three colors).
7. An simple cushioned hammock chair so you can carve yourself out a quiet, cozy corner for reading books and sipping tea when you need a break from the ~real world~.
Psst — a lot of reviewers use these outdoors on porches and tree branches, too!
Promising review: "BUY THIS HAMMOCK. I've never owned a hammock before and I used to always tell my parents when I got old enough in my own home I would buy one. This hammock did not disappoint!! I'm 24 and put this hammock up by myself with the help of a stud finder on my balcony. It's so comfortable and cozy, I've fallen asleep in it several times. The pocket on the inside is convenient for holding my phone or a book. The pillows aren’t super fluffy so I added another pillow with it and a blanket and boom, maximum comfort." —Tee
Get it from Amazon for $39.99+ (available in eight colors).
8. A plush velvet vintage-inspired ottoman that'll serve not just as a tasteful accent to any room, but also give you some ~sneaky storage~ to help declutter and calm your space.
Another bonus? If you flip the lid over, it has a wooden base, so you can *also* use this as a teensy snack table. I recently got one of these for my new apartment to stash my candles and ~candle accessories~ in and it's pretty much become my favorite piece of furniture?? I use it to prop up my feet during work hours and sometimes if I want to eat on my couch I'll use it as a tray. It's also sturdy enough to sit on, if I ever wanted to have guests over and needed an extra chair. It was RIDICULOUSLY easy to set up — I had it done in less than 10 minutes, and probably didn't even need the directions. It also just looks so darn cute (and comes in so many colors that I'm tempted to buy another!).
Promising review: "I was using a small foldable step stool in my bedroom to reach the top shelves of my wardrobe. But you know, those things aren’t pretty. It wasn’t bringing me joy, just begrudging utility. This ottoman brings me joy. It’s pretty, it’s lightweight so I can move it easily to use it as a step stool, and the storage capacity is perfect for things like my nightly moisturizers, my Kindle and journals, and other little miscellaneous things." —Monica N.
Get it from Amazon for $54.99 (available in seven colors).
9. A set of corduroy pillow covers so you can switch up the color accents on your bed or cozy up your old reading chair (which, thanks to these, just became your napping chair).
Promising review: "These pillow covers exceeded my expectations. I needed to cover up some older and worn decorative pillows, so I chose solid corduroy to accent my home colors. The cool thing about these covers is that, along with fitting well, the fabric is super soft! Most decorative pillow covers tend to be scratchy; we ACTUALLY use our pillows for naps, so this is great! The coverings easily slipped over my pillows, and the zipper closing worked with ease. The color was just as shown (blue). I will definitely order these again." —zbergteacher
Get a set of two covers from Amazon for $10.99+ (available in 24 colors and nine sizes).
If you're looking for affordable pillow inserts to match the covers, you can buy a set of two 18x18 hypoallergenic pillow inserts on Amazon for $15.99.
10. A teensy tissue box home with "smoke" coming out of its chimney that's so darn precious you'll want one for every room.
Promising review: "I first spotted this at a swank modern hotel room with all-white decor. I love how it hides an unsightly branded tissue box — it practically vanishes! so I had to buy it for my child's bedroom! It looks so cute with the tissue-y 'billow' of smoke, and is functional too. Every modern minimalist's dream, it could be sold at the MoMA or in an Alessi-type store. If you love white decor, modernist furniture, and lean towards a clean minimalist, Scandinavian style, you'll be very happy with this purchase." —nycgirl
Get it from Amazon for $8.
11. A simply mesmerizing glass essential oil diffuser and humidifier both for the aesthetic and *also* to combat dryness before it does a number on your skin and sinuses. You can even toggle between seven different lights depending on your vibe.
Check out a TikTok of the diffuser in action.
Promising reviews: "It’s beautiful!! Best oil diffuser I’ve ever had. Everyone is asking me where I got it at. Gives off a lot of mist, makes my whole room smell wonderful, and it’s a great conversation piece. Highly recommend it." —Danielle Martinez
Get it from Amazon for $29.97+ (available in seven styles).
12. A popular geometric wire photo frame you can hang on the wall or set on a surface to add some *literal* dimension to the room while displaying all your favorite memories and art.
Promising review: "Can I just say I love this picture frame. It looks much more expensive than it was, and everybody who sees it compliments it! It makes me way too happy. Happier than a picture frame should. It makes me want to go buy a bunch of other stuff from Umbra because it is all very cool." —Monica Wood
Get it from Amazon for $14.26+ (available in four colors and sizes 4x4, 4x6, 5x7, 8x10, and multi).
13. A disco ball planter for any Mamma Mia fan living vigilantly under the motto "WWDD?" (What Would Donna Do?). This planter comes with a stand *and* a rope so you can display it however you please.
Promising review: "This planter brings me so much joy every day! It is well crafted and beautifully packaged. I appreciate the extra touches, like the fact it comes with a few extra mirrored tiles and that there are different ways to display it — it comes with a stand and nicely braided hanging rope. Every day my whole living room becomes a party. :) Cannot recommend enough." —Phil
Get it from Amazon for $24.97.
14. A frameless standing aesthetic mirror to help brighten up your vanity or bookshelf by giving the ~illusion~ of more space.
Promising review: "Super easy to set up. It doesn’t take up a lot of space and it also looks like it’s art so it doesn’t have to be just for makeup or sitting on a vanity. I put this on my office desk so I can check my teeth and stuff throughout the day. It’s a really great piece to have around without seeming like a mirror." —Tasha
Get it from Amazon for $12.90.
15. A modern desk chair heralded as a close dupe to the Eames Molded Plastic Armchair that usually runs $600+ — reviewers love it not just for its clean, iconic design, but because it's super easy to assemble and comfy enough to work from home on all day.
Promising review: "I'm a 22-year-old law student, meaning I spend a LOT of time sitting at my desk (in this chair), often for 6+ hours at a time. This is week nine of my owning the chair, and here are my thoughts: I. LOVE. This. Chair. Setup was a breeze. You attach the legs to the white plastic, and you're ready to go. Extremely simple as far as DIY furniture goes. This thing is STURDY. I have no reservations standing on it. The plastic has no sharp edges, either. It actually has nice little 'lips' or ledges for the places where you would normally grab it to move it; a nice touch. It's also very lightweight, which makes it easy to move when you want to. This thing is COMFY. I was worried it wouldn't fit a full-size adult, but it could definitely fit someone a little larger than myself. The bottom is longer and wider than a normal chair, meaning I can lean backward in it easily, or sit at an angle (half-cross legged) with my foot on the chair. This makes a big difference in being able to sit in it for a long time. For some reason, I never get sore sitting in this thing for hours on end, but that may be different for someone much older than me or who has back problems since it is hard plastic. I think it would be easy to add a cushion, though. Much to my surprise, this thing seems very resistant to scuffing (unlike all of my other white furniture). Like I said, I regularly put my feet on this — nothing. Should it ever need cleaning, I think it would be easy to fix up with a magic eraser, but so far it's not even a little dirty. 10/10, would recommend." —Nicole Saleh
Get it from Amazon for $79.99+ (also available in black).
16. A dreamy knotted window curtain to subtly let anyone who enters your room know that you are, in fact, living in a fairytale of your own design, and they should treat you as the royalty you are.
Promising review: "Single panel is perfect for my window. I love the way it catches the light and gives my whole space a beautiful orange glow. Debating which color to put in my living room. A little short, wish there were more heights for different windows and colors because these are the best." —Soto804
Get it from Urban Outfitters for $59 (available in four colors).
17. A set of three flameless flickering candles you can control with a remote for the perfect amount of cozy ambience.
Promising review: "Too cool! Looks super realistic! Great investment. I was looking for an alternative to actual candles to light up my new apartment and these flameless ones sufficed! Looks so real my sister was surprised and didn't believe they were artificial LOL. The cool thing about them being battery operated is that you don't have to have all the candles in one place. They come as a set of three and I have two on my coffee table and the other one in the guest bathroom. Anyhoo I am about to place another order after I submit this review. I would like to put some in the master bedroom and bathroom! Hmm I think I will put some in my office as well...why not! Thanks, Amazon!" —Diane Diane
Get a set of three from Amazon for $22.09+ (available in six styles).
18. A vintage-inspired light switch plate to add a colorful retro *pop* to your place and win the approval of the Jetson family's interior designer.
Atomic Surplus is an Idaho-based Etsy shop established in 2018 that specializes in handmade home accessories.
Promising review: "These plates are fantastic and Sam is great to work with. I placed a large order and changed out every plate in the house. They look fantastic and I'm so happy I stumbled on Atomic Surplus. What a terrific find." —Meg Morton
19. A floral tapestry to help tie the room together and make it that much cozier, especially now that there isn't just a giant blank space behind your bed.
20. A set of popular fairy lights that'll instantly brighten a dim room up in an unconventional way — it even comes with eight different light modes, including a *twinkle* mode, with a controller attached to the lights so you can easily switch between them.
Promising review: "Love the ease of these lights! I bought two sets for two different bedrooms for my daughters and they ABSOLUTELY love them! They are easy to hang up over the curtains. I love that I don’t have to worry about trying to string together several strands of Christmas lights that are way too long and super heavy over the curtain rod. The LED lights are very lightweight so they don’t put any extra weight on my curtain rods. Also, we love the different light modes that it can do. My girls love the warm glow that it gives to their bedrooms. The first thing my almost teenage daughter said was, 'My room looks like a Pinterest room!' So overall, it was a WIN-WIN! Definitely worth the money!" —stayathomemom
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in five styles).