We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are tricky and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A wireless, Bluetooth-enabled karaoke mic they can sync with preeeeetty much anything, including speakers, players, or singing apps on their phone. Now they can live out their Ariana Grande fan fiction in the comfort of their own home.
Promising review: "You don't understand TikTok made me obsess over this microphone. As a 30+-year-old woman, I resisted purchasing it. I finally broke down and bought it because it was haunting me in my sleep. I'm so glad I did. When I am in a bad mood I start karaoke in my house and am instantly better. It has 'ruined' my teenage son's life because my performances can be heard through his Xbox microphone. This is a must-have product." —Zane A. Undercoffer
Get it from Amazon for $21.99 (get this price by clipping the $2 off coupon on the product page; available in 11 colors).
2. A waterproof shower phone holder for anyone who wants a soundtrack of serotonin-inducing bops for their morning showers. This adjustable rotating mount is waterproof *and* gives them touchscreen abilities, so they can swap between apps or switch songs with ease.
Check out a TikTok of the shower phone holder in action.
Promising review: "This waterproof phone case makes listening to music and watching Netflix in the shower so easy!! It’s super easy to put your phone in, fog proof, and easily rotatable. The only thing is sometimes touching the screen through the plastic can be a little difficult, but worked most of the time! It comes with three different backs so you can move it around to many different spots in the house. I got the white color so it would match my shower." —Brittney Steele
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in three colors).
3. A SwitchBot Smart Switch Button Pusher to turn virtually *any* device with a press-able "on/off" switch into smart tech in an instant. Once they adjust the device over the button — be it a light switch, a switch to turn on their kettle, or a switch to turn on a fan — they can ask Alexa or Google Home to turn it off or on, or control it via an app on their phone.
Reviewers love this because it doesn't require you to "smart enable" other parts of your home. It's also a great way to turn on your kettle or coffee brewer from the other room so it's ready for you when you get out of bed!
Promising review: "Super great! Comes with clear instructions, the mobile app is clear and well designed, and it's super easy to set the whole thing up. Honestly I'm really happy with the product. Now I don't have to get up all the time when I inevitably forget to turn the lights off. I can just hit the button on my phone and VOOP! The little arm comes out and presses the switch!" —Noah R.
Get it from Amazon for $29 (available in white and black).
4. "We're Not Really Strangers," a revolutionary new card game to help you open up to your friends, family, or significant others and form stronger bonds with them. It involves three levels of cards with questions you use to get to know each other, with each level a little deeper than the last, plus "wild cards" and "dig deeper" cards to really break the surface. There are also two modes — "play safe" and "play to grow" — depending on how deep you want to dig with certain people or groups.
Check out a TikTok of "We're Not Really Strangers" in action.
We're Not Really Strangers is a US-based small business specializing in purpose-driven, relationship building card games to help foster human connection. You can check out the family edition, the couples edition, and the friendship edition for more specific options!
Promising review: "If you want a stronger bond with someone please play this game with them. You will get to know them on another level. I love how there’s levels to how deep you want to get with one another. Mostly every question is really interesting and can bring out one hell of a conversation, laughter, or even tears." —Khoa Tran
5. A set of affordable, highly popular wireless Bluetooth earbuds for *excellent* AirPod dupes, except arguably better — these are completely waterproof (like, they can fully take them in the pouring down rain on runs *and* in the shower) and come with several silicone earbuds to get the best fit possible.
These come with a wireless charging case that provides up to 14 hours of charge (with the earbuds able to play for four-plus hours with each full charge).
Promising review: "Best decision! These are the greatest headphones ever! I saw them on TikTok months ago and added them to my wishlist. I got a new phone that doesn't have the headphone port so I decided it was time to finally buy them. They are amazing and I probably won't ever take them out of my ears! 😂" —Katlyn D Arnold
Get it from Amazon $19.99+ (clip the "20% off coupon" on the product page for this price; available in five colors).
6. An oh-so-satisfying 1,000-piece Mystic Maze puzzle you may have already seen on TikTok, where lovers of puzzles and magic lore are singing its praises. This whimsically-illustrated, colorful puzzle isn't just a puzzle, but a journey — there are over 50 Easter eggs in it, tons of miniature scenes full of optical illusions and surprises, *plus* a magical twist at the end. They'll have to solve the puzzle to find out!
You can check out a TikTok of the Mystic Maze puzzle in action (but warning, it will spoil the surprise!).
Promising review: "I bought this as a gift for my husband because he absolutely loves puzzles and magic, so it was a no-brainer! I was honestly way more excited to finish putting this puzzle together than a normal puzzle because I couldn’t wait to see the end result. Blown away. I’m super impressed and will be purchasing a different version. Oh, and they weren’t kidding about the no dust in the box...very pleased with this purchase!" —Nlbrimberry
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
7. A set of beer chilling sticks to keep their beer bottles icy fresh for up to an hour if they're taking their sweet time sipping it. They don't even have to pull the stick out to drink, since it's designed to work like a straw. Oh, and bonus — the bottom of the stick doubles as a bottle opener. Cheers to that!
Check out a TikTok of the beer chiller stick in action.
Promising review: "I bought these for my brother and his wife. They used them today at her small birthday gathering and they now don't know how they lived without them, haha. They didn't even know these were a thing, so they were pleasantly surprised and said they worked extremely well. They kept the beer nice and cold for quite some time. Easy to use too. I was happy to hear they enjoyed the gift." —Jamie
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $14.70.
8. A cult-fave retro-style pixel art game Bluetooth speaker so beloved by reviewers that a ton of them *already* gifted it to loved ones. It serves not just a speaker, but as a tiny canvas they can use to make their own pixel art, a retro game console, an alarm clock, and even a white noise machine. Oh — and any designs they make on the pixel art screen can dance along to the music they play!
Check out a TikTok of the retro Bluetooth speaker in action.
Promising review: "Sound quality and durability is very good! I like the ability to change the artwork on the cover, the ability to change the brightness of the image, the ability to change the volume of the startup/connect/disconnect, the auto-shutoff and auto-sleep mode toggles, and the ability to set multiple alarms (available on the app only, sadly, not out of the box). There's surprisingly a lot you can do with such a seemingly simple device, and it's made more than a great replacement alarm clock for me, which is initially what I bought it for. Highly recommend if you've got the extra coin to spend on something cute, fun, and practical!" —Soul Breaker
Get it from Amazon for $84.90 (get this price by clipping the 15% off coupon on the product page; available in six colors).
9. A pair of memory foam slippers reviewers sincerely say feel like walking on clouds, and are so well-constructed they can wear them indoors *and* outdoors to run errands (and show off their excellent taste in footwear).
Check out a TikTok of the slippers.
Promising review: "Bought these for my boyfriend. He’s 6’4” and wears a 13.5. The sizing was perfect and he loves how soft and comfortable they are. He especially loves the hard sole. He can take the trash out without having to switch out shoes. A winner!!" —Angela Smith
Get it from Amazon for $25.99 (available in men's sizes 7-13, women's sizes 9-15, and 15 styles).
10. A countertop pizza maker to let them live out their Pizza Planet daydreams in the comfort of their own home — this nonstick surface is perfectly optimized for the hot, crispy pizza of their dreams. Psst, it also works to grill sandwiches, tortillas, crepes, omelets, *and* quesadillas, so TBH they might just open their own restaurant with this gizmo.
Check out a TikTok of the pizza maker in action.
Promising review: "Nice, even heat for excellent pizza crust. It is not another overly bulky or heavy kitchen gadget — it's fairly compact, stores easily, and has many uses! Having fun trying new items." —Diana Y
Get it from Amazon for $39.99.
11. A truly iconic tortilla blanket so the Chipotle fan in your life will finally achieve the greatest aspiration of them all: becoming a human burrito.
Check out a TikTok of the tortilla blanket in action.
Promising review: "I never write reviews but thought I should after buying this funny tortilla blanket! Very surprised. It's a lightweight blanket that's still very fluffy and super cozy. I think it's perfect. Washed it and still super soft. No pilling but I washed and dried it alone. It's holding up well, both in feel and in shape. The trim is sewed on well, so no problem there either. This is the BEST purchase I have ever made. I’m recommending this to everyone I know!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $28.99+ (available in seven styles, including waffles and pizza).
12. A pair of wireless sleep headphones to play white noise or the music of their choice in a comfy headband so they can enjoy the calm of it all night long. Reviewers also swear by this for meditation and outdoor workouts in the cold!
Promising review: "I saw these on TikTok and since I have so much trouble finding quality headphones I decided to try them. I’m very happy with the sound quality and comfort of these. I’m able to fall asleep to my music or podcast without having to limit myself to sleeping on my back or losing an ear bud in my bed in the middle of the night. It makes working out easier as well. The value is worth the quality. I would recommend." —Thunder Muffin
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in nine colors).
13. A heated eye massager with so many bells and whistles it is worth the price and *then* some — not only does it come with five different massage modes and a 15-minute timer, but it has Bluetooth music to let them vibe with their eyes *and* their ears. Reviewers swear by this to help combat eye strain, headaches, puffy under-eye circles, and dry eyes, and insomnia.
Promising review: "I saw this product on one of Amazon’s must-have TikTok videos and I knew I had to get it. It was so worth it — even though price may seem higher compared to other sellers, this is for sure a good investment piece. The quality is top notch, the strap that goes around your head is comfortable, and most importantly, the duration of each mode is long enough that it doesn’t interrupt your rest. I work a 12-hour night shift as a nurse and this technology has helped me get through the night easily👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $59.49 (get this price by clipping the 15% off coupon on the product page; available in two colors).
14. A cult-favorite portable blender, and BOY do I mean portable — it charges so they can operate it wherever they are, and it's as small as a water bottle, so once they blend their ingredients, they can swap out the lid and drink straight from it. Smoothie o'clock just became every damn time of the day.
Promising review: "Yes, I did it. I bought the TikTok blender and don't regret it one bit. I can create any smoothie I want, from healthy to dessert shakes for the kids. So easy to use, charge and clean. It's a must buy!!!" —Debby from Warren
Get it from Amazon for $39.98 (available in four colors).
15. An adorable wireless portable charger so they can text in the group chat with reckless abandon during all their adventures without worrying about their phone croaking right before it's time to summon an Uber.
Check out a TikTok of the portable charger in action.
Promising review: "The holy grail of portable chargers!!! I was traveling to Disney for vacation and knowing me, I would drain my battery with just taking pictures alone. I wanted a portable battery but didn’t want a carry a cord either, so I was excited when I found this little baby! It does exactly as described, pretty pink color, and I get one full charge of battery for my iPhone 11. Get it, you will not be disappointed!" —Meghan Doble
Get it from Amazon for $29.75+ (clip the 15% off coupon on the product page for this price; available in six colors).
16. A slim magnetic stove shelf that quickly and securely fastens right on the top of their stove so they have easy, immediate access to tools and seasonings and anything they need to get their inner Food Network on while they're listening to podcasts and vibing.
StoveShelf is a US-based small business that specializes in stove shelves for various sizes of stoves.
Check out a Tiktok of the StoveShelf in action.
Promising review: "There was no set up...Take it out of the box and place it on the stove. The magnets are very strong keeping the shelf fixed in place. The magnets are raised allowing air flow underneath preventing the shelf from heating up. Sizing was perfect. I love it!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $39.99 (available in three sizes and in five finishes).
17. A portable Chill-O-Matic Instant Beverage Cooler, aka every finicky cold bevvie drinker's DREAM. This gadget can take a 12-ounce can of seltzer, soda, or beer at room temperature and make it ice cold in just one minute. A lot of people who complain that their fridge doesn't make drinks "cold enough" also swear by this for an extra icy kick.
Check out a TikTok of the Chill-O-Matic in action.
Promising review: "I was so afraid of wasting money. But I didn’t. I love my sodas cold. But sometimes there’s not a cold one available, and waiting 30-40 min for one to get cold in the freezer is not always ideal. This will get your room temp can to fridge cold in 90 seconds. I let it run double that to get almost freezer cold. I wish it had a power cord. But I do appreciate the portability that the batteries provide. I can’t wait to try it out on vacationing, as access to cold sodas isn’t always available. All you need is a literally a little bit of ice." —G. Massey
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.