We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An adjustable weighted fitness hoop so you can crank up your favorite workout bops playlist and break a sweat recess-style. Reviewers swear by this not just for strengthening their core, but relieving back aches from sitting in one place too long (Big WFH Mood, y'all).
Promising review: "Like everyone else I saw this on TikTok and decided to give it a shot. Super fun to use. I'll admit it's difficult to start but once you get the hang of it after a few minutes it's super easy and fun. It is a little loud but nothing unbearable. The pieces are easy to add to, and the weight is not too heavy or light." —Richard Enriquez
Get it from Amazon for $39.80+ (available in five colors).
2. A set of affordable, highly popular wireless Bluetooth earbuds that make *excellent* AirPod dupes, except arguably better — these are completely waterproof (like, you can fully take them in the shower) and come with several silicone earbuds to get the best fit possible.
These come with a wireless charging case that provides up to 14 hours of charge (with the earbuds able to play for four-plus hours with each full charge).
Promising review: "Best decision! These are the greatest headphones ever! I saw them on TikTok months ago and added them to my wishlist. I got a new phone that doesn't have the headphone port so I decided it was time to finally buy them. They are amazing and I probably won't ever take them out of my ears! 😂" —Katlyn D Arnold
Get it from Amazon $21.99+ (clip the "15% off coupon" on the product page for this price; available in five colors).
3. A set of resistance bands so you can tailor your booty and leg workouts to your exact level of resistance and strength — these come with a light, medium, and heavy resistance band to work abs, glutes, thighs, and calves. (Plus it comes with a booklet to get you started!)
Promising review: "I was pleasantly surprised. I actually saw this product recommended on TikTok and I had to try them. I absolutely love them. They're very durable. Comfortable and the level of stretch is perfect. I wasn't expecting a storage bag or workout booklet. Would definitely recommend!!" —Josie Chavez
Get it from Amazon for $16.99 (available in three color combos).
4. A sleek time-marked water bottle that says "hydration, but make it chic." Reviewers love this bottle not just for the chic frosted, minimalist look, but because it's super lightweight, leakproof, and motivational re: keeping yourself fully watered.
Promising review: "Saw it on TikTok and thought it would be a great bottle for work. It is very sleek and lightweight enough to carry when you have other items in your hand. I love the modern look and cleans very easily! The time increments really do motivate, definitely ordering again for myself and gifts. Fast delivery and very nice packaging." —Rosa
Get it from Amazon for $16.99 (clip the $5 off coupon for this price; available in three colors and two sizes).
5. A pair of high-waisted quick-dry running shorts so lightweight that you might have to look down to make sure they're still on (PHEWPH). Not only do a lot of reviewers compare these to Lululemon, but they also feature a handy underwear liner and a sizable side pocket.
I bought these shorts because I'm in love with the similar ones you can get at Old Navy, but they sell out so fast. Turns out I love these even more! I love the huge range of colors you can buy these in (at other places they often sell out too quickly to get to pick!), love that the high-waistedness of them meets about where my running crop top ends so I don't have to get bonkers with sunscreen, and love love loooooove the side pocket for my keys or face mask. I only have them in purple so far, but I'm excited to try other colors!
Promising review: "Buy these right now! I saw these on TikTok as a dupe for a pair of Lululemon shorts. I would say the feel of these is more similar to Nike shorts than Lulu but the cut is great and the liner keeps them out of your nooks and crannies when working out. I have already ordered another pair! Sizing is the same as it would be with Nike shorts as well, but I prefer these to the traditional Nike shorts." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $19.19+ (available in women's sizes XS–3XL and 19 colors).
6. Plus a pair of fluttery running shorts to keep you breezy and chill when the sun decides to *aggressively* join you on your outdoor workouts.
Promising review: "I ordered these cause I saw them on TikTok. I am 5’10 and 140 pounds. I ordered an extra large and they are perfect! They cover everything and are not too short. I highly recommend them especially for the price!" —MagnoliaBliss
Get it from Amazon for $15.91+ (available in women's sizes S–XXL and 28 colors).
7. Or a pair of compressive printed bike shorts that stay the heck put during workouts, even when you're dodging compliments from other gymgoers who love the prints on them right and left. Bonus — these have two hidden pockets!
Promising review: "I came across these on TikTok and had to give them a shot since I’ve always wanted to try biker shorts. I have to tell you, they do not disappoint! I’m 5’, on the curvier side and they fit so great. They’re thick material, comfy, and fit just as I expected. :)" —Faith Fernandez
Get them from Amazon for $15.29+ (available in women's sizes XS–XXL and in 17 colors and patterns).
8. A pair of adjustable Bala Bangles, a chic, minimalist weight you can wear on your wrists or ankles to help get an extra boost out of a workout or a walk around the neighborhood by adding resistance to your muscles.
Check out a TikTok of the Bala Bangles in action!
Promising review: "It's like free and easy exercise! I wear them almost all day long and in less than two weeks see a noticeable difference in my upper arms. I haven't tried them on my ankles but don't feel the need to. I have the charcoal color which blends best with winter workout gear but will probably get a lighter color come spring. Such a great product." —A.R.E.
Get it from Amazon for $39.99+ (available in 13 styles).
9. A wirefree, medium-impact crisscrossing strap sports bra for anyone who wants to live that Lululemon life without that Lululemon budget — reviewers swear this is the perfect dupe!
Hi hi, that's me above because I read all the reviews about these being an excellent dupe and I personally *love* this bra, particularly for indoor workouts and for running outside in the summer heat. I feel super secure without feeling constricted, and the straps are super comfy in the back. I've owned mine for over a year now and it's held up magnificently!
Promising review: "So I saw these on TikTok and decided to buy one. I LOVE THEM! I think I ordered every color available in my size. I'm a huge Lululemon snob and these are an EXACT dupe. I work out almost 7 days a week on average and these are perfect. I do bootcamp style classes and my girls stay put lol, you know what i mean! I waited to review until I have washed them several times and they have held up great!!! Only thing is I wish the padding was stitched in or left out. It's a pain to wash." —AM
Get it from Amazon for $28 (available in women's sizes XS–XL and 36 colors).
10. Plus another Lulu dupe — a longline sports bra so comfy, supportive, and versatile that reviewers love it both for workouts *and* errand running.
Promising review: "I never, never, never leave reviews on products, but with this one, it's well well worth it and I haven't even worked out in it yet! I'm a 36DD (I ordered a large for reference), so finding a good, supportive sports bra can be a bit difficult to find. I found this one the way a Gen Z'er does: TikTok. And the so-called 'Lulu Dupe' is absolutely deserving of the praise it gets! This sports bra can even double as a tank top if you're running from the gym to get coffee or to home, so it's absolutely perfect! It's such a cute top and I can't wait to see how well it supports my workouts! I bought it in dusty blue and I'll be back for more of the colors!" —Robert
Get it from Amazon for $21.99+ (available in women's sizes XS–XL and 15 colors).
11. A progress-tracking jump rope that's not only durable and designed for ease of use, but keeps track of how long you've been jumping and how many jumps you've gotten in to give you an accurate assessment of your workout at the end, whether you're bopping along for ten quick minutes during your lunch break or going for a full sweat sesh.
Promising review: "It should come as no surprise in 2021 that I bought this thanks to a TikTok influencer, and honestly, I'm glad I did. I wanted a way to exercise that was both fun and did not include going into a gym (where literally no ones wears a mask), and a jump rope seemed the perfect solution. I love the counter — that was the draw — but it also counts your calories and the amount of time that you've spent jumping to track your progress. I will say jumping rope is not as easy as I remember as a child, but I'm excited to continue using this product and get better and better at it. Definitely worth the purchase." —Nicole Osti
Get it from Amazon for $14.95 (available in seven colors).
12. A pair of high-waisted flared crossover leggings from Aerie so buttery smooth and high performance the original non-flared version of them went outta stock for MONTHS once TikTokers blew up their spot — reviewers swear by these for workouts and lounging alike.
Promising review: "Worth the TikTok hype! Saw these on 25% off so I decided to buy and I don’t regret. So comfy and fit really nicely! I’m 5’4 so I went with the short style and they fit perfectly, they don’t touch the floor or are too short. The material is super smooth and feel like an everyday pants." —Aerie Customer
Get it from Aerie for $34.96 (originally $49.95; available in women's sizes XXS–XXL, long and short sizes, and seven colors).
13. A four-pocket FlipBelt destined to become any runner's best friend — it's designed to hold items like your phone, keys, and ID without bouncing or budging, and it's also reflective if you're the kind of monster who runs early in the morning or late at night.
Psst — it's also machine washable and dryable!
Check out a TikTok of the FlipBelt in action!
Promising review: "Love love love my FlipBelt. I cannot stand arm bands so for the past year, I have been running while holding my phone (I know, awful). I was running with my coworker and she suggested I get a running belt. Having run a couple of half marathons in the past, I have used running belts but they tend to bounce around and just be an annoyance. I happened to stumble on the FlipBelt on Amazon and had to give it a try. It fits my iPhone 7 that has an OtterBox on it, and did not budge once during my six-mile run. At the four-mile mark, I even tried adjusting it because I thought there's no way this thing is staying in place so well, and it was still in the exact same spot as when I started my run. I also noticed I was able to run faster than usual and I think it's because I was concentrating on holding my phone with its massive case on it. If you're in between sizes, I suggest going a size down. Can't wait to wear this for my upcoming half-marathons in the fall!" —kel07
Get it from Amazon for $21.95+ (available in XXS–XXL and 11 colors).
14. A pair of absurdly comfortable, delightfully funky mesh sneakers that reviewers swear by for everything from walking to standing during long shifts to running.
Promising review: "SOOOOO COMFORTABLE. I bought these because I saw a video posted on TikTok. Never did I imagine that they would be this comfortable. I have received so many compliments on these sneakers, and I'm actually looking to purchase another pair in lime green." —awesome game
Get it from Amazon for $33.99+ (available in women's sizes 5.5–10.5 and 17 styles).
15. A U-shaped neckline workout set reviewers love for a unique cut *and* for its performance, praising it for being squat-proof and compressive without being stifling.
Promising review: "LOVE IT. Material is thick and squat proof. This is one of those 'TikTok made me buy it' purchases 😂. I’m so glad I did. Received tons of compliments. Get it, sister. You will not be disappointed." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in women's sizes XS–L and 15 colors).
16. Plus a compressive two-piece track suit you can get in so many cute colors that oops, you might just need one for every single day of the week!
Promising review: "Love this outfit! Saw it on TikTok and thought I’d give it a try. Great quality for a great price!" —Chelsea Kupitz
*Another* promising review: "This two-piece set is incredible!! I was skeptical of getting both pieces together and how they’d fit, but I cannot rave about this product more. I’m a size 12 and the large is perfect for me. The compression is spot on while also giving you room to feel comfortable. The color is BEAUTIFUL... It’s the perfect oatmeal shade and I’ve gotten so many compliments. I like to take cycling classes and this set was perfect to few times I’ve worn it so far. I’d also recommend for upper body day strength training, Pilates, and yoga. If I could give this 10 stars I would!!" —Hoan Ngo
Get it from Amazon for $23.99+ (available in women's sizes S–XL and 13 colors).
17. A truly multitalented set of cooling towels you can ease to beat the heat — all you have to do is wet these and they get chilly, perfect for draping on your head, neck, or other overheated areas. Once the chill runs out you can wet them again to get it back!
Promising review: "I saw these recommended on a TikTok for disabled people whom can't regulate their temperature in the heat, and omg, was it worth buying them. You just add cold water and it's like an ice pack without the burning of the ice. They worked great for cooling my arm after the Covid shot! Excited to use them all summer!" —Muirgen Neal
Get a set of four for $14.99+ (available in 12 color combos).
18. An acupressure mat and pillow set to help relax tension and relieve stress after a workout. The mat and pillow are equipped with over 7,000 (!!) acupressure points, which help release tight muscles. It's a little bit jarring when you first lay on them, but you should feel results within 10 to 30 minutes of laying on the mat.
Promising review: "Honestly a friend sent me a TikTok video on this item. I was like for 20 bucks I'll try it, and oh my god, I have lower back problems and 20 minutes lying on this spiking mat helped relieve pressure. I work remotely and am sitting down for 8 to 10 hours a day, so tension builds up and this totally worked. So many ways to try using the mat." —Arlington Ink
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in 14 colors).
19. A cropped workout tank with a padded built-in bra so versatile you'll want to pair it with everything in your closet. Reviewers love this top because it's compressive enough for a sweat sesh, but comfy enough for all your athleisuring needs.
TBH, this crossed my radar because of Stephanie Buttermore, a popular YouTuber who shares stories of her gym routines on Instagram.
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok and was hesitant cause I’m used to buying, like, cheap $5 crop tops, but thank you to whoever on TikTok posted these because I’m gonna end up buying backups and every color. They’re so cute but still laid back and can be used from day to day going out or working out. They make the girls look great too without having to wear a bra underneath. A little pricey but so worth it." —Amy
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in women's sizes S–XXL and 19 colors).
20. A forever classic Hanes sweatshirt perfect for cold weather workouts or getting to and from the gym — TikTokers especially love them for unexpected style combos (and recommend getting them oversized and wearing them with leggings for *maximum* coziness).
Promising review: "I, a 16-year-old girl, got a medium to have an oversized fit. For the people who came here from TikTok: ITS AWESOME. The material is so soft and it’s a great price to put together that mini pleated skirt and collar outfit. I ordered the navy blue to see how it would fit first and i’ll 100% be ordering other colors." —abby
*Another* promising review: "I bought this sweatshirt to run in during the winter months. The product fit just how I wanted. It hits at about the belt/waist and fits well through chest and arms. The arms are a little long but I have shorter arms but the cuffs prevent it from slipping onto hands. I liked this product so much I have ordered a second one to add to my workout rotation." —Ryan B.
Get it from Amazon for $11+ (available in sizes S–5XL and 17 colors).