We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner you can plop into your sink, run a little water on, and let its blue magic fizz its way up to the top while clearing out all the gunk from your culinary adventures in one go.
Promising review: "These are amazing! I was skeptical at first but I followed the directions (which are super easy) and was grossed out and satisfied at the same time to see the gunk that was removed. You put the entire packet down your disposal (I read that twice too) and magic happens in under two minutes! That is what I call powerful and successful cleaning! The scent is super clean and light with a hint of lemon. These will definitely be a cleaning staple for me." —KPITT
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $4.25.
2. A painless, mint-flavored teeth-whitening pen that gets results from the very first use, lightening up years' worth of stains from coffee, tea, wine, or just...you know. Existing as a human with teeth.
Promising review: "I really didn't realize how well it worked until I took the after picture. Then I felt bad that I had not done this before. Let me start by saying I did not even do this every day. I am bad about starting something and not finishing it, but I did use the two tubes that I purchased. I plan on purchasing two more so I can get my teeth whiter. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to get their teeth whiter." —Sherri Blanchard
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $16.99 (clip the $3 off coupon on the product page for this price).
3. A jewelry-cleaning stick with cleansing solution on a brush designed specifically to get in the nooks and crannies of your jewelry, so you can dig out all the grime that's accumulated over the years *without* the help of a pricey jeweler.
Promising review: "My engagement ring had gotten really dull over time. I hadn't even really realized until I came across a picture of when I first got it and noticed it didn't sparkle anymore at all. Which was what I had loved so much. I tried EVERYTHING. Soaps, soaking it in baking soda and a little vinegar and dish soap, rinsing it, etc. and nothing was working. This cleaned it up immediately and completely restored it to its former super-sparkly glory! It gets into all the little crevices and clears away all the fogginess. Will definitely purchase again and again!" —Sheila
Get it from Amazon for $8.04.
4. A breakfast sandwich maker that may be small in size, but can simultaneously cook an egg, toast bread, warm precooked meat, and melt cheese into the perfect sammie in less than five human minutes, saving you a tooon of money on fast food stops in the a.m. Dunkin whomst??
Promising review: "Y’all, after reading the reviews I was super excited about getting this product. My family have used this product for a few months now and we LOVE it! Calling all lazy people, breakfast lovers, and busy people out there! You can have a sandwich in four minutes. Four minutes! It’s super easy to use. Plug it in, wait for green light to turn on. Spray top and bottom compartments with oil spray. Open up lower compartment and put bottom of English muffin, cheese, and precooked meat, close. Open top compartment, crack egg and put top of English muffin. Set timer for four minutes. Once four minutes is up, slide the slider part over so that the top part of the sandwich meets the bottom part. Take out sandwich using a spatula. Enjoy! It’s that easy. If you like bacon or sausage, just cook a batch of the meats beforehand and put it in the fridge that way you don’t have to cook the meat every time you want a sandwich. I would recommend this product to anyone. It is also small so it doesn’t take up that much space. The only thing to be careful with is that it can get really hot so use an oven mitt or something when handling the product. Easy cleanup. After the product is cooled down, I spray it with white vinegar and wipe it off with a paper towel or rag." —AndyOSU
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in six colors).
5. A dual hair dryer and brush to dry your hair as you style it and give your 'do an incredible amount of volume and shine, without the cost of a pricey blowout.
Unlike other hairdryers, this one can be held closer to the roots and scalp for a higher volume and lift, and helps you curl hair at the end while it dries. It comes with three heat settings and is designed to work on all hair textures — reviewers with 2a through 4c hair mentioned it working for them, and especially noted that it helps cut down on drying time!
Promising review: "OK. I never write Amazon reviews which isn't cool since I rely on them so much ... but I just had to write one for this!!! So my BFF has been trying to talk me into this hair dyer for a while. I have REALLY thick, wavy, frizzy hair that never dries pretty naturally. I either get blow outs or spend about 20 minutes blow-drying my hair and THEN flat iron it. So I finally caved and tried this dryer for the first time last week. I started out with pretty wet hair and product in it. About 90% of the way into the dry, I thought it was OK...but then everything came together. My hair was straight, smooth, and styled in about 10 min tops. I couldn't believe it. I immediately called my friend who told me to try it with my hair almost air dried. WHAT? So I did it the next time and again...WOW! This time I dried my hair in about three minutes...not as straight and smooth as the first time but pretty darn close. This dryer is a GAME-CHANGER. I can't believe the amount of money I'm going to save on blowouts!!! My BFF said it's also great for bedhead and quick touchups too. Can't wait. TRY IT...you won't be disappointed!!!" —Ann
Get it from Amazon for $28.88+ (available in six styles).
6. An enzyme-based laundry stain remover that works its magic in one wash to help you instantly get rid of all that discolored dried sweat, oil stains, or deodorant residue on your favorite clothes — literally all you have to do is spray it the stain putting it in the wash.
Puracy is a Texas-based, family-owned small business specializing in plant-based, chemical-free, hypoallergenic home products, with a donation made to local families in need with a portion of every purchase.
Psst — this spray also does a number on all those other miscellaneous stains in your life, like wine, coffee, soy sauce, makeup, and period blood! I recently bought this to test it for myself, and can attest to how well it works to get period blood out even after you've tried something else. I stained a pair of beloved bright-blue bike shorts in my sleep and tried to get it out with soap and water, but the stain was still there when it came out of the wash. I treated it with this, stuck it back in the wash, and BOOM, it's like it never happened (I panicked before I could get a before and after, please forgive me, laundry gods).
Promising review: "For whatever reason, I am ALWAYS spilling things on my shirts and I cook every night (sometimes I remember the apron, sometimes I don't). My clothes are a mess by the end of the day. I'm not proud of it, but there it is. I have tried EVERYTHING there is to remove stains and this is the absolute BEST thing out there. (There is simply not a major stain remover that I have not tried.) The only thing close is a long pre-soak (I mean like six hours) in Oxyclean. With Puracy, you get the best result by doing it well in advance, but for me that is another plus because I would far rather spray them when I put them in the hamper than do it all at once just before I do the laundry. It seems to get everything out and I've never had any trouble with damaged fabric. I don't really review very much, but this is seriously outstanding." —NYC Buyer
Get it from Amazon for $7.49.
7. A jar of internet-beloved The Pink Stuff, which tackles so many darn things that it'll be the BFF of every room in your house. Need to paint over a stain on the wall? Get it off with The Pink Stuff. Think you need to replace that caked-over grimy pan? Put The Pink Stuff to the test. About to hire cleaners to tackle whatever the heck is going on in your tub? 1-800-The-Pink-Stuff, baby!!
A lot of people compare it to the Magic Eraser in paste form, so even your weirdest, most stubborn stains will meet their match.
Promising review: "I used this product for my stove because it's one thing I dislike cleaning. I have used multiple degreaser sprays and they all are so toxic and don't work for me. The Magic Eraser was okay but I used several at a time and I had to scrub so hard. But this product oh my goodness, legit a miracle. It doesn't have any type of smell. I put the paste on a cloth, clean the area then wipe it off with a damp cloth and voilà, magic!" —May
Get it from Amazon for $5.97.
8. An MVP-worthy pet urine stain-removing spray that instantly tackles both old and new stains *plus* the yucky smell, so you can enjoy all the puppy love without sacrificing your carpet, cleaning time, and/or your nostrils.
Rocco & Roxie Supply Company is a family-owned small business established in 2013 that specializes in pet odor eliminators, pet toys, pet snacks, and pet accessories.
Promising review: "I don’t know how I ever survived without this. There’s tons of 'pet stain/odor remover' products out there, but this by far is the absolute best. I cringed paying the $20 for it when others are between $5–$10, but I have NO ISSUES paying now. I foster dogs, some puppies, some older, some not housebroken and every room in my house is carpeted except the kitchen, which means I have lots of accidents. I spray enough to saturate if it’s a lot of urine, let it soak for 10 minutes then wipe it up with a hand towel. Then I put a larger towel on top of it if it’s in a high-traffic area until it’s completely dry. It’s taken out every stain, and more importantly the odor is gone! I will never stop buying this product. I recommend it to everyone who has dogs!" —Shelley
Get it from Amazon for $19.97.
9. A set of dishwasher-cleaning tablets you can pop into a cycle with your dirty dishes to wipe out all the extra grime and that funky smell you can never seem to get rid of no matter how hard you try. You don't even need to scrub — these do all the work for you!
Promising review: "Saved me from buying a new dishwasher!I have to admit that I was skeptical that this product was actually going to do anything. I’ve noticed my dishwasher wasn’t cleaning dishes very well lately, and I did everything I could to get it working properly again, but was ready to finally give up and buy a new dishwasher. I bought these tablets thinking they were designed to eliminate odors, but I was willing to give them a shot before buying a whole new dishwasher. I put one in the bottom of the dishwasher last night per the instructions and woke up to completely clean dishes for the first time in weeks. They look perfect. I don’t know why these tablets work but they absolutely did and I am a happy customer!" —B. Turner
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $8.99.
10. A silicone baking mat for your sheet pan, so on days when you're trying to resist the temptation of Seamless you can just slap a bunch of veggies and frozen goods down, drizzle them in olive oil, and shove them in the oven. Bonus: these are super easy to clean, so you won't have to deal with a mess!
11. A no-scrub weekly shower cleaner you can quite literally "set and forget" to maintain its cleanliness over time — once you apply it after a shower, you just have to wait 8 to 12 hours and it'll quietly tackle the soap scum, grime, oils, mold, and mildew stains without any elbow grease from you.
Promising review: "I have well water. Something in my well water reacts with copper plumbing and turns my shower tiles blue. Since my bathroom color scheme isn't on the blue spectrum, this is problematic. The well water also causes the shower glass to film up quickly. I've tried dozens and dozens of cleaners and scrubbed till my arms ached trying to get ahead of the blue and scumminess. My ambition in life is NOT to be a full time bathroom scrubber! I saw this stuff on a professional house cleaner's TikTok (sorry, don't remember which one) and thought 'what the heck, might as well give it a try.' Oh my goodness, the first day after my shower I sprayed this stuff all over and walked away. The next morning there was a NOTICEABLE reduction in the blue and the glass looked clearer too. Day two, sprayed again and walked away. The next morning the blue was gone except for a few spots on the floor tile and the glass looked amazing. Day three I sprayed the remaining spots and the next morning the shower practically looked new. NO SCRUBBING AT ALL!!!! This is my new favorite shower cleaner. The ONLY con I have is that it makes me sneeze while I'm spraying from inside the shower, but I can live with that." —L. J. Petillo
Get it from Amazon for $19.98.
12. A cheap quick-drying top nail coat, because sometimes you just have to get the show on the road, nail polish situation be damned — this helps dry your wet nails within two minutes so you can get back to business (read: sticking your hand in a chip bag without fear).
Promising review: "NEVER GETTING MY NAILS PROFESSIONALLY DONE AGAIN. I love having long nails. I do not like spending fifty bucks just to get them painted. I tried the gel polish, with gel top coat; I tried the gel system with the lamps; I tried every polish out there. My hands get washed hundreds of times daily. This stuff is unbelievable. It really works the way they say it does. I applied it about one or two minutes after finishing a second coat of color and within minutes it had bonded and set and my nails stay shiny and polished for over a week. That is not the full two weeks claimed, but I am unusually hard on my nails so over a week is AWESOME. I immediately ordered several more." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $7.18.
13. A smudge-proof eyeliner stamp so you can finally get the perfect cat-eye on the first go without having to ~wing it~ (read: wasting eight cotton balls, half a bottle of eye makeup remover, and all of the minutes you were setting aside to make your morning coffee).
Psst — this tool is double-sided, so you can choose the thickness of your wing, and comes with two stamp pens — one for each eye!
Promising review: "This goes on well and stays well. I cannot wing eyeliner for the life of me and this does it for me!! I just repurchased a second time and it's been almost a year since my first purchase...I use this daily! That means it lasted me almost a year. Can't beat the price point and quality for that! I also enjoy the clean ingredients. :)" —Nickel
Get a set of two from Amazon for $14.98+ (available in three styles and a multi-pack).
14. A roll of clear heavy-duty double-sided removable tape, which did NOT come here to play — people use this for everything from mounting wall hangings and electronics to securing their vases and glass objects to tables to keeping their rugs in place. It's also easily removable and leaves no residue behind!
Promising review: "So, I bought these beautiful acrylic shelves from Amazon and the sticky adhesive wasn't bad, it just wasn't sturdy and one of my shelves fell. Luckily nothing broke, but after that I immediately ordered this tape, which I got in two days, and I installed it as soon as I got it. Beautiful!!!! Works well, very sticky, I love that it's thick because it also helped with balancing. My walls seem to not be completely straight. So with this product I was able to stick the shelves up perfectly without them looking like they are dropping over. And on that note they are great and amazing with the help of this company. Thank you!" —Trinity
Get a roll from Amazon for $14.99 (available in two sizes).
15. A mold and mildew removal gel you can leave on the offending spots in kitchens and bathrooms for six hours, then wipe away like nothing nefarious ever grew there in the first place.
WE SUPPORT A BEAUTIFUL LIE!!
Promising review: "I was to the point of having my shower retiled when I discovered this product. I got a grout brush and cleaned my shower the best I could like always and there were still mildew and mold stains on the grout and the seals. After I rinsed and dried my shower, I used this product, Skylarlife Home Grout Stain and Sealant Stain Whitener. It was like a miracle! After about five hours, I rinsed my shower. It looks AMAZING! Almost like new! My home is over 50 years old and this shower looks clean and in great shape! Thank you so much for this product. I will always keep a bottle on hand for touch-ups. It is the best I have ever seen." —J. Shaw
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
16. A Petcube, which is basically a Furbo without all the extra bells and whistles — this super-reliable pet-monitoring camera has a wide angle and night vision so you can check on your pet 24/7 and even talk to them, giving you a whole new peace of mind whenever you leave the house.
Petcube is a California-based small business established in 2012 that specializes in interactive HD pet camera products.
It's also app enabled and can send you instant notifications, sync with Amazon Alexa, and even access a vet on demand if you notice any weird behaviors.
Promising review: "Unbeatable for the money. I needed a way to keep an eye on a new 4-month-old puppy who keeps digging holes in my yard. I didn't expect a lot for $39 but I was pleasantly surprised. The video is quick to get started and very clear, zoom is quick, and the night vision actually works. I haven't used any of the other features yet but these alone make this a great value! Far exceeding what I expected." —Rick Grisham
Get it from Amazon for $39.99.
17. A bottle of wood polish to make all your scuffed-up cabinets and hardwood floors look brand spanking new in mere seconds, even if you're pretty sure the damage is older than you are.
Promising review: "AMAZING product!!!!! My daughter ate a hot bowl of soup on my wooden table and left numerous white ring marks. I tried everything to get them off and failed every time. As soon as I put the product on, it was practically brand-new again. Highly recommend this product!" —Diana V
Get a bottle from Amazon for $10.87+ (available in nine finishes).
18. A cold brew coffee maker so gloriously easy to use that all you have to do is stick your favorite ground coffee in the filter, seal the airtight lid on top, and pop it in the fridge overnight. Boom, 4 cups of cold brew you don't have to lift a finger to make when you're scrambling to log on to a Zoom meeting five minutes late.
Promising review: "I LOVE this product so much! I drink iced coffee on the daily but the system I had just wasn't cutting it for me. I didn't know how to brew cold coffee at home (all we have is a Keurig, and there's no cold brew option) so I would go buy iced coffee from Dunkin' every morning. Now don't get me wrong, i love my Dunkin', but I wanted to find a way to be able to make that same iced coffee at HOME, and I think my wallet and gas tank wanted me to figure that out too. I found out about this product through TikTok and it is a GAME CHANGER. All you have to do is put coffee grounds in the filter, fill up the main compartment 3/4 full with water (I use water from my fridge), screw the filter into the lid and screw the lid shut, shake it a little to put the coffee grounds to work, and let it do its magic for 12-24 hours! This is probably the best investment i've ever made. You need this!!" —Carmen E.
Get it from Amazon for $21+ (available in three colors and two sizes).
19. A TubShroom, a little gizmo you can stick in your shower drain to catch all your hair before it clogs up your pipes and you have to call a professional. The hair coils around it to make it even easier to remove, making it both handy *and* semi-horrifying!
Promising review: "I hardly ever write reviews but this thing is so amazing I had to share. With every shower I take, I shed a TON of hair and (as you can see from the picture) stick it to the wall so that no hair goes down my drain. I thought this method was working out well but my drain was continuing to stop up. I figured it must be my sister's fault since I was so good about not letting any hairs go down the drain, but I went ahead ordered the TubShroom after seeing advertisements on Facebook. I got this thing and after only two showers, it collected a crap ton of my hair that I didn't catch. It really is so easy to install and wipe away the hair, exactly like the videos. Awesome invention and I'm super happy with this purchase!" —Megan K.
Get it from Amazon for $12.99 (available in five colors).
20. Or if it's entirely too late for that, a drain snake you can funnel into your shower or sink drain that honestly works a little *too* well at unclogging hair in older sinks and bath tubs, pulling it up in one (semi-horrifying) go before you have to resort to potentially pipe-damaging traditional drain cleaners.
Promising review: "I have tried everything I could think of to unclog my tub drain, all the nasty chemicals, plunging, auger, and then I came across these plastic strips with evil teeth LOL. They arrived today, didn't come with instructions, not that you really need any. I worked and worked and pulled out the horrific, nasty, slimy hair clog. It even pulled out a plastic razor cap (thank you teenage daughters). Mind you, that clog didn't come out in one full piece (gag), but in many pieces at first, the appetizers if you will. Finally, the main course reared its ugly head. Gross. These things work and work well. A little elbow grease and will power and voilà. My tub drain completely drains now. I couldn't be happier!" —GaPeach