We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A dual-sided device cleaner with two sides — one with an antimicrobial-treated cleaning solution to clear off the grime, and another with a soft polishing buffer to make it gleam.
2. An adorably encouraging daily planner you can fill out throughout the course of each day to keep yourself on track for all your calls, goals, and even your water intake — an easy solution for anyone who sometimes gets so focused on tasks they forget to come up for air.
3. Plus a set of eye-popping fine point pens designed for planners and journals, so you can — gasp — color code your tasks, putting a fun twist on them that makes it all the more motivating to stay focused 🌈.
4. A pair of compression gloves designed to help alleviate pain from carpal tunnel and arthritis, so you can type at your keyboard without an internal monologue of "ow OW ow owwwww" for the majority of your workday.
5. A set of affordable, highly popular (seriously, these have over 206,000 5-star reviews) wireless Bluetooth earbuds so you can block out distracting noise during the day. These are also super handy for ~walk and talkers~ — you can easily pace around the room during phone calls to stay energized and focused.
6. A memory foam seat cushion for your tushy so effective at relieving pressure from your tailbone that you'll finally stop losing sleep over your love-hate relationship with your chair.
7. A portable dual monitor for your laptop so you can tackle your to-do list with thaaaaat much more monitor space to breathe — a real perk now that your home office situation might change from room to room depending on what everyone else in the house needs on any given day.
8. A six-outlet wall charger designed specifically for larger chargers that also comes equipped with two USB fast-charging ports *and* a night-light, so your WFH setup is as organized as possible.
9. A keyboard cleaning gel, because if you are anything like me then working from home means that your laptop is working overtime both as a keyboard and as a lunch tray ("Alexa, how do you get Cheez-It crumbs out of a laptop fan???).
10. A set of adhesive cable clips you can stick to your desk to keep your charging cables locked in one convenient place, so your desk doesn't become a veritable jungle of cords that makes you wince every time you see it.
11. A phone holder that'll make it a heck of a lot easier to make work calls over FaceTime or Gchat, or just to see when a text from your BFF comes through with a much-needed TikTok link for an extra lil' serotonin boost.
12. A set of elegant matching desk accessories to bring some order to your space. An organized space = an organized mind = you'll be so good at working from home that you'll be tempted to start a lifestyle blog about it (you do you, y'all).
13. A tiny (and adorable!!) cactus humidifier that operates on a USB cable, so you can keep the air in your work space cozy and hydrating while you conquer the 57 tabs open on your computer one by one.
14. Or a light-up essential oil diffuser and humidifier so you can not only have a cute little accessory on your desk, but make the conditions in your office to your *precise* standard, from the scent (might I recommend a soothing lavender??) to the humidity level.
15. A set of colorful cable protectors for your chargers, because someone (*glares in the general direction of Apple HQ*) couldn't be bothered to make versions that don't break like twigs. These will stop them from bending and the wires from fraying when you're on the move.
16. A memory foam gel pad for your wrists, which might relieve some of the cramping and wrist pain that comes with holding your hands over your keyboard the whole livelong day.
17. A ventilated laptop stand you can prop on a table or a desk to make it more WFH-friendly. This makes your laptop screen eye-level to reduce neck and shoulder strain, and gives your laptop fan space to breathe so it doesn't overheat.
18. A mug warmer that'll keep your coffee piping hot long after you brew it, because for some reason coffee slips into the time-space-WFH continuum when you're drinking it from your couch.
19. A selfie ring light for all your Zoom presentations, so you can trick your coworkers into thinking you live inside a beautifully lit Instagram apartment instead of a snack dungeon.
20. A low-impact under-the-desk elliptical for anyone who gets distracted by aches and pains from sitting in one position all day — this can help keep you loose.
21. Or a compact, TikTok-famous rolling desk bike pretty much guaranteed to keep even the most restless among us on task. Sorry @ your actual desk.
22. A pair of blue-light-blocking glasses to help defend your eyeballs against the strain of your transition from phone to laptop to television to laptop to phone, aka your eyes' new itinerary.
23. A set of adjustable desk shelves to organize your professional knickknacks and make your WFH space feel dimensional and cozy.
24. A chic, waterproof desk mat to tie your office space together and protect your desk from scuffs and blots. As an added bonus, all the colors are reversible, so you can change your desk vibe with the season.
25. A mini fridge that may truly be the MVP of working from home, particularly if you're sharing a space with others and want to limit distracting trips to the kitchen — this has just enough space to stock your favorite snacks and seltzers for little pick-me-ups through the day.
26. A super popular time-marked water bottle to remind you to stay hydrated during the day, which is especially important when you're WFH — it's even easier to feel anxious or tired when you're on your lonesome, and being dehydrated can def make it even worse.
27. A cold brew coffee maker so gloriously easy to use that all you have to do is stick your favorite ground coffee in the filter, seal the airtight lid on top, and pop it in the fridge overnight. Boom, four cups of cold brew to keep you energized through all...the meetings...that should have been emails.
28. A 42-page Rocketbook Fusion reusable notebook that works the same way all their products do — you can write on its pages the way you would a regular notebook, upload the page onto your devices, and wipe the notebook clean with water to use all over again.
29. A wireless charging pad to make quick midday charge-ups at your desk a breeze. Truly all you have to do is lay your phone or AirPods down on it, and boom, instant charging.
30. A delightfully bendy desk lamp that not only charges right up with a USB cord, but will also serve as a port to charge your phone. Behold this glorious intersection of style and function!
31. A document holder to prop up any notes or scripts you need for meetings and presentations over Zoom, so you don't have to be constantly looking down at your keyboard or trying to open a Word doc.
32. A productivity timer you can pretty much use as your designated babysitter — it can be set to any number of minutes within an hour, so you know when your designated "breaks" are, and can try to train yourself to get as much done as you can in those bursts before you let yourself be intentionally distracted.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.