We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Paula's Choice Salicylic Acid Exfoliant, a true skincare MVP that reviewers swear by for reducing the size of pores, dealing with acne and redness, and helping tighten and rejuvenate skin. It's designed to work on all skin types and a lot of reviewers noticed *next day* results.
Promising review: "I had seen several reviews on TikTok about this product and I decided to try it for myself and see how good it was as they said. I had pores and pimples around my cheeks (I have ever since I was a teenager), I've tried different products but none worked as well as this one. Every night before going to bed, I apply it to my face along with a moisturizer (I prefer during the night so it can stay the longest) . And wow, I am not kidding, the next day you can already see how the redness is fading away and any recent pimples start to get smaller, as well as my pores on my cheek area! I had not seen a difference that fast with other popular products, but this one did. I highly recommend, the price is worth it. It really does improves your skin and it looks more healthy and glowing. In my opinion 10/10 :)." —Mariel Garza
Get it from Amazon for $11+ (available in two sizes).
2. A Yonanas fruit soft-serve maker that magics any frozen fruit into an ice cream or sorbet texture so you can have a yummy frozen treat made to your *precise* favorite fruit combos. A lot of folks with dietary restrictions swear by this to get their ice cream kicks!
Promising review: "I saw one of these in action at a friends house like five years ago and thought it was just a made up memory, because making ice cream out of solely frozen fruit seems wild. But when I saw a TikTok about it I immediately went to Amazon and bought it. Literally this was the BEST decision of my life. I cannot believe still how amazing this thing is! It makes the creamiest, best tasting fruit ice cream ever. It’s easy to take apart and clean, and super easy to use." —DMCKAY
Get it from Amazon for $49.97+ (available in six colors).
3. A set of affordable, highly popular wireless Bluetooth earbuds that make *excellent* AirPod dupes, except arguably better — these are completely waterproof (like, you can fully take them in the shower) and come with several silicone earbuds to get the best fit possible.
These come with a wireless charging case that provides up to 14 hours of charge (with the earbuds able to play for four-plus hours with each full charge).
Promising review: "Best decision! These are the greatest headphones ever! I saw them on TikTok months ago and added them to my wishlist. I got a new phone that doesn't have the headphone port so I decided it was time to finally buy them. They are amazing and I probably won't ever take them out of my ears! 😂" —Katlyn D Arnold
Get it from Amazon $22.09+ (clip the "15% off coupon" on the product page for this price; available in five colors).
4. A super effective set of Crest 3D Whitestrips so you can channel Chip Skylark and belt out "My Shiny Teeth And Me" wherever you roam. It comes with 44 strips total, which is enough for 20 regular treatments and two one-hour express treatments. A lot of reviewers noticed a difference from the very first use!
Promising review: "Someone on TikTok recommended it and I was like why not, and so far I’ve used 11 treatments and already seen a difference. With the first couple of strips I started to see white streaks on the top teeth but then it went away as I kept using them. Honestly I recommend them. So easy to use and I cannot wait to continue my teeth whitening journey!" —Barbara
Get it from Amazon for $45.99.
5. An adjustable weighted fitness hoop so you can crank up your favorite workout bops playlist and break a sweat recess-style. Reviewers swear by this not just for strengthening their core, but relieving back aches from sitting in one place too long (Big WFH Mood, y'all).
Promising review: "Like everyone else I saw this on TikTok and decided to give it a shot. Super fun to use. I'll admit it's difficult to start but once you get the hang of it after a few minutes it's super easy and fun. It is a little loud but nothing unbearable. The pieces are easy to add to, and the weight is not too heavy or light." —Richard Enriquez
Get it from Amazon for $39.99+ (available in eight colors).
6. An EasyWring microfiber spin mop, aka the MVP of CleanTok. This mop is machine washable and has an automatic wringer so there are no hands involved, is designed to reach into deep corners for a thorough clean, and is made with a fabric so effective that — gasp — you don't even need chemical cleaners. You can just get the dirt and grime up with water.
Promising review: "I had had it with my broken basic mop and bucket. I tried to just get a dollar store Swiffer to get us by, but that wasn't cutting it at all. With three boys and a dog that makes his rounds on all the furniture and every exposed corner, I had to do something. After seeing a TikTok where a woman demonstrated this mop to clean her walls, and hearing my boss raving about it, I decided to click the Amazon button. Let me tell you, I HATE cleaning, I HATE mopping, but I LOVE for things to be clean. I was able to mop the entire house TWICE (Because it was that dirty. Please don't judge.) within an hour. A few days later I mopped the entire house again within 10 minutes because they weren't quite as dirty. On another positive note, my boys love the spinner and think it’s a toy! So, every time I get the bucket out my 10-year-old and 4-year-old ask to mop the house because they think it’s fun. MAJOR BONUS!" —Molly
Get it from Amazon for $32.97.
7. The iconic Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 Repairing Treatment, which beauty enthusiasts and hair stylists alike have sworn by for *years* to instantly revitalize, repair, and strengthen hair of all types. If your hair is having some 🥴 days because of heat damage, recent coloring, or split ends, this bottle is about to be your new BFF.
Promising review: "My hair has so much breakage from coloring it so much over the years. I was on the verge of completely shaving it. I saw one of God’s favorites on TikTok with the hair of a goddess suggest this stuff. All I can say is wow! This cream must have been dropped from heaven because it has saved my fried hair. Worth every penny so you too can be one of God’s favorites." —Kirstin
Get it from Amazon for $28.
8. A Bissell multipurpose carpet and upholstery cleaner that has a *MAJOR* fan following of parents and pet owners — this compact, super portable powerhouse uses warm water and a special formula to make stains from grass, mud, pet accidents, food, and all your other home-related shenanigans look like they never even happened.
Promising review: "Yep! TikTok made me buy it and I loved it. Looked for it online, and on Walmart they were about 150 dollars for some reason?? Got it here, and I am LOVING IT. Things definitely look cleaner. Spots on my carpet are gone, and my car seats look brand new for the first time since I bought it! Directions are easy. Just a heads up, MAKE SURE TO USE WARM WATER. if you leave water in it and it gets cold, it's not as effective, so just follow instructions and it should be wonderful!" —Carlos
Get it from Amazon for $123.59.
9. Or a bagless, touchless stationary vacuum that'll suck the gunk on your floors right up instead of wrangling with a dustpan full of hair clumps that keep falling out or a heavy vacuum cleaner. Why lug a vacuum around when you can get the job done with a lightweight broom instead?
Promising review: "Saw it on TikTok and knew I had to have one. I hate cleaning but get annoyed with the clumps of dog hair and bits of things on my kitchen floor. I usually just vacuum my tile with the vacuum which is a pain. This thing is so easy to just sweet things into and it sucks them right up. Sure, it's more expensive than my actual vacuum, but I've only had it three days and have used it two times." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $129 (available in five colors).
10. *PLUS* a sleek as heck wireless handheld vacuum reviewers *love* using for computers and desks, their car interiors, and little messes in the home. It has adjustable nozzles depending on what kind of surface you're working with, and also has the added benefit of looking like a chic accessory that TikTok Barbie would own. (Does she exist yet??? Because it's only a matter of time.)
11. An extra large combo air fryer and oven for anyone whose Venn diagram of "I want to eat like royalty" and "I would like a machine to do all the cooking for me" is a circle. This bb comes with 11 different presets based on what kind of meal you're cooking so you'll get the optimum time and temperature for perfectly-crisped dinners and desserts that will leave your actual convection oven *shaking* with jealousy. (Particularly because this thing not only doesn't need time to preheat, but will cook food up to 50% faster!)
Promising review: "After seeing so many people using it on TikTok, I had to get it. Zero regrets." —Deena Walton
Another promising review: "I chose this particular air fryer over hundreds offered on Amazon. Features that were the most important to me were the number of presets (counting defrost), the warranty (a year), Cosori accessories, and ease of use. It is easy to clean in the dishwasher, and the preset settings mean that I don't have to calculate time or temperature. But it's also easy to add time or subtract it if you need to. The night I received my air fryer, I made the most amazing steaks that were so tender and moist inside! Since then, I have made Cornish hens, BBQ ribs, blueberry muffins, tater tots, and many other dishes. The fryer is not heavy and it is not loud when in use. Do yourself a favor and buy this!" —nativehoosier
Get it from Amazon for $99.98+ (available in four colors).
12. A cult-favorite ~secret~ popcorn salt that anyone in the movie theater industry will tell you is a perfect dupe for that oh-so-savory buttery goodness you love to inhale before the previews begin. Not to be dramatic about popcorn on main, but this stuff is game changing.
Our family recently unearthed this because beloved To All The Boys I've Loved Before author Jenny Han mentioned that it was her secret to delicious popcorn, and it may have just wrecked me for other at-home popcorn for the rest of my life. It genuinely tastes just as salty and buttery and savory as fresh movie theater popcorn. I inhaled it so fast that every single one of my organs lit up in mild alarm.
Promising review: "I am a person who will make myself sick eating buckets of popcorn (I have no self control). This has by far been my favorite 'TikTok made me buy' item. My at-home popcorn is now my favorite thing to make and I don't need to go the theater for popcorn. Very much worth the purchase and this will last me such a long time." —S Martinez
Get it from Amazon for $9.45.
13. Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré, a reviewer-beloved face moisturizer *and* primer that people with dry and combination skin swear by. This cream is blended with soothing aloe vera and a protective beeswax to help lock in moisture and protect your skin barrier, giving you longterm benefits as well as immediate relief.
Promising review: "My skin is really dry and sensitive. I tried this cream because of a TikTok lol! But honestly it’s just perfect! I tried so many moisturizers and always had some issues. This cream is way better than La Mer, the scent is good and it's also a good primer. Just buy it and thank me later." —Raquel Malhi
Get it from Amazon for $16+ (available in two sizes).
14. A set of "floating" kitchen knives in an acrylic case that is, frankly, so badass that even as a person who can't cook to save their life I'm like, "Do it for the vibes." That said, reviewers really *DO* rave about these professional-quality stainless-steel blades!
Each set comes with 13 professional chef knives, kitchen scissors, a peeler, a two-stage stage knife sharpener, and an acrylic knife stand.
Promising review: "I love these knives! I saw them on a TikTok and decided I had to have a set of black knives and they exceeded my expectations for sure. Super durable, and very sharp. And they aren’t an eye sore in the kitchen." —Emily S.
Get it from Amazon for $34.99 (clip the "$20 off" coupon for this price).
15. A vintage-inspired bustier you can pair with a *ton* of versatile looks — this is easy to tuck into jeans or a skirt to go edgy modern or retro sweet.
Promising review: "I purchased this corset after watching a TikTok video of another midsized girl talking about it. It did not disappoint! It fits nicely, I got lots of compliments on it! Someone else pointed out to me that the fabric looks expensive and just like another bustier listed on PrettyLittleThings for over twice the price." —Elizabeth
Get it from Amazon for $30.99+ (available in women's sizes 00–14 and 17 colors).
16. A super-chic minimalist glass tumbler that reviewers love for on-the-go iced coffee and water. I personally love mine because I am *terrible* at drinking water (the Wicked Witch of the West has nothing on me!!) but this straw situation has a weirdly good mouth-flow-feel (there is probably a more concise way to describe that, but too late!!) and it makes it more fun to hydrate. Also I am an aesthetic monster, and this ticks that box.
Promising review: "I saw this product on TIkTok and automatically liked it! I love that it comes in so many different colors and the top is wood. I drink lots of water and needed a cup I could take with me everywhere. I could also put iced coffee in it too. I love that it came with two straws, a clear one and white. I will be purchasing another one for my husband and also one for my mom in different colors!" —Rose
Get it from Amazon for $15.99 (available in dozens of colors and in multiple packs).
17. Ilia Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Foundation for light, easy coverage that's working overtime not just as makeup, but for skin health, too — on top of the protective SPF, it's formulated with squalane to help skin's hydration and elasticity and hyaluronic acid to improve moisture levels. Basically it's light foundation, but give it superpowers.
Promising review: "TikTok made me buy it. I’ve never been a foundation person, a little bit of a light concealer under the eyes is usually as far as I’ll go. Recently I’ve noticed more redness and wanted a product that added a light veil for a more cohesive base. This is perfect! So natural looking and it feels good. It’s also nice that there are skincare ingredients including sunscreen so I feel like I’m doing something good for my skin while making it look better. I don’t think I’ll need to replace it anytime soon since you only need a small amount, but when I do I will definitely be repurchasing!!" —hal3ymac4
Get it from Sephora for $48.
18. A firming eye cream that uses vitamin C, vitamin E, rosehip seed oil, and hibiscus flower extract to brighten and firm that sensitive skin around your eyes and neck not just on a day-to-day basis, but a long-term one, too.
Promising review: "I found this eye cream on Instagram through an influencer and also seeing videos on TikTok and thought you know what, let me give it a try. And I have to say it's a great product. It's extremely moisturizing and feels great on the skin. I've been using it for just a little bit now and I've seen slightly less indentations around my eyes. So I'm excited to see after using it longer what my results are going to be! I say try it!" —Kindle Customer
Get it from Amazon for $13.49+ (available in three sizes).
19. A sleek 3-in-1 wireless charger to take care of your iPhone, AirPods, *and* Apple Watch at the same time instead of tangling yourself in a veritable beside charger jungle.
Promising review: "I saw this product on one of those TikTok videos called 'things I got on Amazon.' Well, this one caught my eye as I am the owner of the three items mentioned it charges. Two weeks in and I’m so glad TikTok made me do it. Well worth it. The first few nights I felt like the watch was hard to connect. By simple readjusting the charger part I realized it wasn’t fully clicked in place. Once I fixed that, it works perfectly. Love it!!!" —Joel and Rochelle Wingo
Get it from Amazon for $36.99+ (available in five colors).
20. A pack of drinkable lychee-flavored konjac jelly that reviewers love as a sweet pick-me-up snack midday or to mix in their actual drinks for a fun texture — they come in all kinds of yummy flavors and you can drink them hot *or* cold. It's like Capri-Sun, but make it jelly. I personally *LOVE* to mix this into homemade cocktails at the end of the week or eat them with vanilla ice cream!
Promising review: "So I saw this being recommended on TikTok. I am a hairstylist who doesn’t have time to eat in between clients and always looking for something yummy and filling. I LOVE this product so much. The taste of the lychee is almost like eating that fruit. The texture is so smooth and gel like. I highly recommend this for all my hairstylists out there. I cannot wait to order more flavors." —Ryan Cohen
21. A cropped workout tank with a padded built-in bra so versatile you'll want to pair it with everything in your closet. Reviewers love this top because it's compressive enough for a sweat sesh, but comfy enough for all your athleisuring needs.
TBH, this crossed my radar because of Stephanie Buttermore, a popular YouTuber who shares stories of her gym routines on Instagram.
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok and was hesitant 'cause I’m used to buying, like, cheap $5 crop tops, but thank you to whoever on TikTok posted these because I’m gonna end up buying backups and every color. They’re so cute but still laid back and can be used from day to day going out or working out. They make the girls look great too without having to wear a bra underneath. A little pricey but so worth it." —Amy
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in women's sizes S–XXL and 20 colors).