We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A jar of TikTok's beloved The Pink Stuff, a cleaning paste so powerful that reviewers use it for caked-on pan stains, grime build-up in the sink and oven, and even to clean the trickiest of all kitchen frontiers — grout.
Promising review: "This stuff is a do it all cleaner!!! I took it all over my home. From kitchen to bath to laundry room and it removed alllll the stains!!! Brought my chrome faucet's shine back, made my oven cleaning sooo much easier, and took the dullness out of my sinks! Get this one for an all-around all-purpose cleaner!! 👏🏾👏🏾 As instructed, rub gently as it is abrasive. And no harsh smells." —Tierra
Get it from Amazon for $5.97.
2. A set of airtight food storage containers for easier access to your dry goods and some sweet, sweet organization that will have all the crammed cereal boxes in your pantry sighing with relief. Bonus: these come with labels!
3. A bottle of wood polish to instantly make your kitchen's scuffed-up cabinets, hardwood floors, and tables look so spanking new that you'll wonder if it's not actually wood polish but a time machine.
Promising review: "I have many antique pieces of furniture that are really dry and dull, so I was looking for a quick fix without stripping and restoring. This stuff is fantastic and did amazing. I even found my husband testing it out on furniture I hadn't got to. It goes a long way, smells great, and I just bought two more bottles for antiques and reg furniture I have in another home. It really is a miracle." —Amazon Customer Linda
Get a bottle from Amazon for $9.98.
4. A cult-favorite round ice cube tray set (complete with a bucket to hold the ice) perfect for anyone whose fridge doesn't have an ice maker. This tray will give you *the* most aesthetically pleasing, perfectly shaped ice orbs to elevate everything from your iced coffee to your lunch seltzer to your evening cocktails. Reviewers also love that these fit perfectly in water bottles!
Promising review: "Worth every penny. I hit a wall with my ice trays always breaking, hard to get ice out, empty too quickly. I splurged on this set and am really impressed. I already have a bin (which it comes with) full of ice and two backups freezing. And the little scoop is fun as heck. Highly recommend if you don't have an ice maker!" —Kascidy Badon
Get it from Amazon for $20.69+ (available in four colors).
5. A slim magnetic stove shelf that quickly and securely fastens right on the top of your stove so you have easy, immediate access to tools and seasonings and anything you need to get your inner Food Network on while you're listening to podcasts and vibing.
StoveShelf is a US-based small business that specializes in stove shelves for various sizes of stoves.
Check out a Tiktok of the StoveShelf in action.
Promising review: "There was no set up...Take it out of the box and place it on the stove. The magnets are very strong keeping the shelf fixed in place. The magnets are raised allowing air flow underneath preventing the shelf from heating up. Sizing was perfect. I love it!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $39.99 (available in three sizes and in five finishes).
6. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner you can plop into your sink, run a little water on, and let its blue magic fizz its way up to the top while clearing out all the gunk from your culinary adventures in one go.
Promising review: "Saw on TikTok (don’t judge) and automatically added to cart. So easy to use, takes probably a minute to fully bubble up and clean, and you’re left with a clean sink! I use with other drain cleaning products, but would 100% recommend for weekly maintenance." —Jessica Hamilton
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $4.25.
7. A fume-free oven cleaner that's gentle enough that you don't need protective gloves to use it, but tough enough that it'll erase the evidence of all your baking misadventures and that time you fell asleep while cooking pizza rolls.
Promising review: "I saw this on a TikTok. I have used Easy Off in the past but hated the smell. This is so much better and let me tell you I am super sensitive to smells. Works great in the oven, and also as I saw on the video works great in shower stalls and tubs!" —Amy L Viau
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
8. A slim organizer tray for your cutlery to save you so much drawer space that you'll feel like you just opened an extra pocket in the time-space-fork continuum. No more jamming the messy drawer shut and praying it stays that way, y'all!
9. Plus a two-tier knife organizer that holds up to nine knives — much easier than opening the drawer and feeling slightly menaced by the sound of them all rattling in there when all you really needed to grab was a cheese grater.
Promising review: "I saw this product on TikTok and had to get it! It eliminated our knife block and helped clear up our countertops. It fits perfectly in our drawer next to the smaller Joseph Joseph silverware holder. Absolutely love it." —TWald88
Get it from Amazon for $10.79+ (available in four colors).
10. A six-outlet wall charger designed specifically for larger appliances and chargers, so you can untangle the virtual jungle under your work desk or at your kitchen counters with a neatly organized plug that's out here doing the most.
Promising review: "I was constantly having to unplug something in my kitchen to make room for charging my iPhone or watch or using the slow cooker or any of the other half dozen things I wanted to use at the most convenient spot in the house...the kitchen counter. My 140-year-old house has a distinct shortage of outlets in the kitchen, so this product looked like a good option. It exceeded my expectations, and has made my electronic life much simpler. Features that I love other than the excellent number of outlet options it gives are that it screws into place (so it doesn’t pull out of the outlet when you try to unplug something), the versatility of having the USB ports, and the light feature that I appreciate a stupid amount. Yeah, the light switch is right next to it on the wall, but who wants to flip on a light just to plug something in? So basically the price was great, it arrived quickly, and it looks nice. I have a cordless phone plugged in, plus an Echo Show, my Apple Watch charger, my iPad, and an iPhone plugged in, with outlets to spare. I’ll run out of counter space before I run out of outlets." —HappyCarnivore
Get it from Amazon for $17.97.
11. A self-adhesive paper towel roll holder you can install on the the wall or bottom of a cabinet to free up counter space (and prevent your paper towels from getting mucked up from things that might spill on the counter!).
Promising review: "TikTok made me do it, but I love it. The stainless steel blends so nicely with the rest of my kitchen, the install was as a simple peel-and-stick with small mounting screws and matching caps so you don't see the mounting screws, and it holds a seamless look." —Michaelle K.
Get it from Amazon for $10.99+ (available in six finishes).
12. A sliding kitchen counter caddy so you can tuck your appliances and gadgets back when you don't need to use them, and easily slide them out when you do. Here's looking at you, KitchenAids and bulkier coffee makers 👀.
Promising review: "I have a place under my counter that holds my Keurig and my toaster and I wanted/needed something that I could pull them out to toast bread and to put water in my Keurig, because it was a very very tight spot and I couldn’t do those things. This is a great product and I absolutely LOVE these for the use it has given me." —stephanie
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
13. A multi-purpose basket with drainage holes so it can function as a colander *and* a drying rack, saving you ample extra space when your kitchen is equipped to give you anything but. This is also size adjustable so it can fit snugly in a variety of different sinks.
Promising review: "I don't want a kitchen sink without this tool ever again. I love this! I have had it for a week and it just works for my needs! I ended up getting it for silverware and other small utensils because something got stuck in the garbage disposal somehow. However, it also works for rinsing vegetables and fruits when I have dishes in the sink to clean. I don’t have a dishwasher so being able to separate things is so useful. The size is adjustable and that makes it even more worth it!" —Jocelyn
Get it from Amazon for $17.99 (available in ten colors).
14. A waterproof, stain-resistant faux marble granite adhesive that'll allow you to revamp your kitchen counters so they look sleek and fresh. Renters especially love this design hack, since it's easily removable when it's time to clear out!
Promising review: "I took a chance and bought this originally as a 'Band-Aid fix' to re-finish a desk. I had looked in stores in the contact paper aisles, but all of them were just that ... paper. THIS item is actually a thin sheet of vinyl (?) with adhesive, and I ended up liking it so much I bought more and re-finished my kitchen countertop with it as well! Highly recommended if you want to change the look of your counters but you don't have the money for a full remodel just yet. It can be cleaned with dish soap and water just like a real countertop." —Ezra Boyd
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in five sizes).
15. A set of silicone stove-counter gap covers so you never have to endure the five stages of "I guess I'm never seeing that knife again" grief the next time an unsuspecting piece of cutlery falls into the abyss. This is also a great way to stop crumbs from falling, and discouraging bugs and critters from having a field day with 'em.
Promising review: "My daughter recently shared a TikTok video of this item, and it's a treasure! We highly recommend this, as it eliminates the difficult task of cleaning between the stove and counter/cabinet." —allycat
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $10.95+ (available in two sizes and three colors).
16. A set of fridge organizers to not only tame the jungle of your fridge's contents, but help you get through all your good produce before it goes bad — the clear containers give you enough visibility to keep an eye on everything before it has the audacity to spoil on you.
Promising review: "My daughter wanted to organize the fridge after watching a series of TikTok videos! These were exactly what she wanted! Download TikTok for your kids and maybe they will want to help organize, too!" —Sarah C.
Get a set of eight bins from Amazon for $20.39 (available in four sizes and in sets of two, four, and six).
17. Plus a set of fully customizable waterproof stickers designed for fridge use, so you can neatly organize all your fridge's contents (and gently remind anyone who might look to *disrupt* that fragile order that the cheese does have its own rightful drawer, DEAREST).
KW Printables is a Florida-based, woman-owned Etsy shop established in 2018 that specializes in customizable vinyl decals, planning printables, and gifts.
Promising review: "Lovely shop owner, extremely prompt with answering all my questions. Very helpful to ensure I got the correct sizes for my labels. Fast turn around time and speedy shipping! I decided on gray labels and love that they almost blend in and aren’t so bold!!! Love having my fridge labeled!" —Krysta Buchholz
18. A soda can organizer and dispenser for those of us who treat Diet Coke/LaCroix/[insert you bevvie of choice here] like a religion and simply cannot be stopped. These neatly slide into the fridge for easy, uncluttered access at all times. Bonus — you can use these for canned goods, too!
Each set comes with two organizers, both of which can hold 12 cans.
Promising review: "Fits great in my standard fridge! These keep soda organized and well placed, and I love not having to keep the boxes in the fridge to keep them up and organized! I would 100% recommend these for families that keep more than one type of soda in at once. ❤️" —Andrea Anderson
Get a set of two from Amazon for $24.97 (available in four colors).
19. A popular pan shelf to instantly organize all those cabinets that are basically just an unhelpful void of space you keep shoving things into and hoping they don't fall back out on your feet.
Promising review: "Totally bought these because of TikTok but I love them! They are exactly what I never knew I needed. Very easy to set up and help keep my cabinets organized so I can always find what I am looking for right away without having to take everything out of my cabinet to get to it." —Joni Thomas
Get it from Amazon for $19.97.
20. A roll-up drying rack for your kitchen sink that's perfect for anyone who doesn't have a dishwasher, or anyone whose kitchen doesn't have room to spare — not only will this dry dishes, but it's heat-resistant, so you can pop hot pots and pans on it while you're cooking as well.
Promising review: "I bought this because I saw it on TikTok and I’m so glad I did! I hate having things on my counters that don’t belong. I have a dishwasher but I have some things (like most everyone) that aren’t dishwasher safe. I love that I can just roll this out and dry my dishes over the sink. The fact that air is able to get to all sides allows dishes like cups and bowls to actually get dry. Prior to this I was using a drying mat next to my sink, but I was always having to towel dry items that had been sitting out 'drying' for hours. Even my husband is impressed. He has told me multiple times it was such a good buy!" —Sheri
Get it from Amazon for $11.89 (available in eight sizes).
21. An adhesive cord organizer to stick on the backs of appliances like toasters, microwaves, and KitchenAids to keep your counters ever so nice and tidy.
Tidywrap is a small business established in 2022 that specializes in adhesive cord organizers. Note: these are meant for use on appliances only; the adhesive is removable, but may harm paint or wallpaper upon removal.
Check out a TikTok of the cord organizer in action.
Promising review: "I got this for my minimalist husband who hates getting 'things' for gifts, almost as much as he hates clutter. He was practically giddy after we installed several of these on various kitchen appliances. It’s not just storage — but moving the appliance around from its storage location to the countertop is a nicer experience. He was seriously swinging around a food processor with one hand saying 'this is so much neater!' To each their own I suppose. For us normies, it does exactly what it’s supposed to. Easy to stick on, I like that it holds the plug neatly as well. I would love if it came in white, but the gray is a nice neutral." —Elizabeth L.
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $19.99.