We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are tricky and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. An undetectable mouse jiggler for folks working at home who need to stay "active" on Gchat, Teams, or Slack and sometimes want to dash out to use the bathroom or walk the dog without doing the whole "BRB, BACK IN A BIT!!" song and dance every time they dare to get up from their desk.
Promising review: "Like everyone else, I stumbled upon this product because of a TikTok I saw. Setup was extremely easy and I'm pleased to say that my Teams green light is on all the time now. Workers of the world, unite." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $29.99 (available in six styles).
2. A set of affordable, highly popular wireless Bluetooth earbuds reviewers say make *perfect* AirPod dupes. These will easily pair with their computer, letting them quietly listen to music or tune into Zoom calls *without* their ears feeling like they've been beaten up. These come equipped with several sizes of earbuds so they can get their perfect, painless fit.
3. A pair of lightweight legging-style joggers reviewers swear by for perfect Lululemon Align Jogger dupes — these are an excellent cozy-but-still-breathable option for folks working from home who might want to spring up for a quick walk or errand in the middle of the day.
Promising review: "These are literally the best leggings/joggers I have ever owned, and I plan to eventually buy every single color. I originally saw these on TikTok and heard they were like the Lululemon ones but cheaper. I've never owned Lululemon leggings, but if they feel anything like these, then I have clearly been missing out. These are soft and absolutely perfect. I love the pockets and jogger style and that they fit like leggings and can be worn to the gym or dressed up with a cute outfit. I need to buy every color of these before they're gone!" —Courtney
Get it from Amazon for $28.99+ (available in women's sizes XS–XL and 12 colors).
4. A 3-in-1 foldable magnetic wireless charger they'll honestly be mad you didn't know about before now?? It folds out from a small square into a rectangular charging pad with a spot for your iPhone, AirPods, *and* Apple Watch to charge at their desk all at the same time.
Check out a TikTok of the foldable 3-in-1 charger in action.
Psst — a lot of travelers swear by it because it saves soooo much space in their luggage!
Promising review: "I use this product to charge my IPhone 13, AirPods, and Apple Watch. Prior to this 3-in-1 compact purchase, I have purchased three different kinds of 3-in-1 chargers — I frequently travel between school and home with carry-on bags on airlines and all of the previous stand version chargers doesn't fit well in my bags or I am always worried I would break. This is compact and folds so well that I can fit in my carry-on or in any zipper pockets without having to worry about breaking anything. Charger works really well and it is the best compact one you can find in market. Love it and been using it for two months now and no issues!!" —SBREDDY
Get it from Amazon for $39.99 (available in six colors).
5. A compact light therapy lamp that thousands of reviewers swear by — this UV-free bb is smaller than other models, making it easier to use on a desktop for longer sessions on days when they're too busy to get away from the computer during prime daylight hours.
6. An adorably encouraging, beauuutifully organized daily planner they can fill out throughout the course of each day to keep themselves on track for all their errands, goals, and even their water intake before they get lost in the laptop abyss.
Each planner comes with 50 tear-off sheets the size of a standard piece of paper.
Bliss Collections is a family-owned, Wisconsin-based business established in 2012 that specializes in stationery, planners and pads, and drinkware.
Promising review: "These daily planning sheets keep this mama on TRACK! I started out printing daily planning and schedule sheets from a free download on my computer. Then I realized why not just buy some already printed so I save my ink at home. I found these and love how the day, schedule, tasks, and health habits are organized. I've already reordered once and will continue to use these." —Shannon Hoglund
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
7. A dual-sided device cleaner with two sides — one with an antimicrobial-treated cleaning solution to clear off the grime off their computer screen, and another with a soft polishing buffer to make it gleam.
8. A set of soda can "lids" to spare you them the panic of tipping over a can that subsequently leaks all over their keyboard — these fashion their LaCroixs and sodas into a spillproof bottle (and make them delightfully portable!).
Reviewers also *swear* by these for keeping sand and dirt off the rim at picnics or the beach!
Promising review: "Biggest thing since sliced bread. Do you hate it when you when can’t finish your soda or maybe don’t have time? If you're driving somewhere it’s difficult to handle a can drink sometimes, you’re trying to take a sip and all a sudden you hit a pot hole. Soda up your nose, down your chin, on your clothes. It doesn’t have to be that way anymore — with these you can enjoy you soda just like it was in a bottle. I was skeptical at first, but sold as soon as I put it on the can. I use it every day." —Jonesy
Get a set of six from Amazon for $13.97.
9. A pretty pastel mug warmer for keeping their tea and coffee warm for them whenever they emerge from the tangle of Slack DMs and emails each morning.
10. A "Worky" station, aka a 15-in-1 mobile work station they can take with them on the go to have everything they possibly could need in one convenient, portable spot. This comes equipped with two standard outlets, two USB ports, a built-in LED light for conference calls, storage compartments for files and tech accessories, and a magnetic dry erase board for notes.
Worky is a small business that specializes in products to improve remote working experiences.
Check out a TikTok of the Worky station in action.
Promising review: "I've had my Worky for three months now and have loved it. I love that everything is in one place and then I can close it up and work disappears. The compartments are great for tucking away piles of paperwork, the multiple charging outlets are convenient and the LED lights are helpful on Zoom calls when lighting in the room are not ideal. Everything in one place, simple and convenient. Just the way I like it." —Amy
Get it from Amazon for $120.96 (clip the $15 off coupon on the product page for this price).
11. A MacBook shortcut keyboard cover to unlock all the ~hidden secrets~ of those buttons they're pressing all day. This shows them all kinds of hacks like how to quickly open search bars, minimize and open new windows, and take screenshots with their keys.
Promising review: "This keyboard cover is amazing! The colors are bright and the design is cute. The quick key cheat sheet (as I like to call it) is a lifesaver! All of my coworkers ask me where'd I get it and always are impressed by the cheat sheet's detail. I chose this product only because the color scheme would look good with the pack of stickers I selected to sticker bomb my laptop, but it turned out to be a much more valuable asset to a new Apple user like myself!" —Bee
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
12. A tiny (and adorable!!) cactus humidifier that operates on a USB cable, so they can keep the air in their designated computer space cozy and hydrating while they conquer the 57 tabs open on their monitor one by one.
13. A 42-page Rocketbook Fusion reusable notebook perfect for anyone who prefers to take notes by hand and review by computer. This works the same way all their products do — they can write on its pages the way they would a regular notebook, upload the page directly to their computer for safekeeping, and wipe the notebook clean with water to use all over again.
14. A portable dual monitor for their laptop to give their screen thaaaaat much more space to breathe — a real perk now that their home office situation might change from room to room or place to place, depending on how ~remote~ they are.
15. A mini desktop vacuum so you can enjoy your favorite afternoon hobby of eating half a box of Cheez-Its whilst hovering over your laptop *without* having to deal with the evidence. This quickly and easily scoops up crumbs and dirt to keep your work area pristine.
Check out a TikTok of the mini vac in action.
Promising reviews: "I'm obsessed with this little vacuum. I saw it on TikTok and immediately bought it for my living room coffee table, where I'm always spilling ashes and other things. Super easy to use and empty!" —Nicole Charland
Get it from Amazon for $12.98+ (available in three colors and battery-powered or rechargeable).
16. A heated eye massager with so many bells and whistles it is worth the price and *then* some — not only does it come with five different massage modes and a 15-minute timer, but it has Bluetooth music so they can vibe with their eyes *and* their ears. Reviewers swear by this to help combat eye strain and headaches, aka the hallmarks of sitting at a desk all day.
Promising review: "I saw this product on one of Amazon’s must-have TikTok videos and I knew I had to get it. It was so worth it — even though price may seem higher compared to other sellers, this is for sure a good investment piece. The quality is top notch, the strap that goes around your head is comfortable, and most importantly, the duration of each mode is long enough that it doesn’t interrupt your rest. I work a 12-hour night shift as a nurse and this technology has helped me get through the night easily👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $59.49 (get this price by clipping the 15% off coupon on the product page; available in four colors).
17. A roll-on migraine stick made with peppermint, spearmint, and lavender oils to help them soothe away that vague headache they sometimes get from sitting in front of a monitor too long (Big Work-From-Home Mood, y'all).
18. A pair of compression gloves designed to help alleviate pain from carpal tunnel and arthritis, so they can type at their keyboard without an internal monologue of "ow OW ow owwwww" for the majority of their day.
19. A keyboard cleaning gel, because odds are at this point their laptops are working overtime both as a keyboard *and* as a lunch tray ("Alexa, how do you get Cheez-It crumbs out of a laptop fan???).
20. A colorful, easy-to-install LED strip to backlight their monitor or their desk and give it the vaguely intergalactic ambiance it deserves. Bonus? This can offset eye strain by reducing the contrast between the screen and a dark room.
21. A zippered sleeve that'll help tame the veritable jungle of wires underfoot from their computer setup.
22. A USB-rechargeable, slim-profile rotating LED desk light they can easily attach to desks in need of more light. Not only does it rotate, but it comes with brightness and warmth settings to get the light *just* right, and also has a built-in magnet to attach itself to metal surfaces. They can even pull the light off the base and use it as a flashlight in a pinch!
Check out a TikTok of the magnetic LED desk lamp in action.
Promising review: "This light is everything — it is effortless to use and very lightweight. The touch buttons offer temperature choice and brightness variations. I like how it detaches from its magnetic base so you can use it like a flashlight. Very versatile as it can be attached anywhere using self-adhesive tape. Plan to purchase more for my home." —Shari Hoo
Get it from Amazon for $27.49.