1. A geometric wire basket so subtly glam that you can incorporate it preeeetty much anywhere, whether it's holding fruit in the kitchen or little decorative baubles in the entry way or accessories in your room.
Promising review: "Very modern and stylish. This is perfect as a fruit bowl or a centerpiece to put decorative balls inside. It is quite large but it still looks nice with just a few pieces of fruit inside. I love how the design makes the color of the fruit pop. I've had nectarines, mandarins, and apples in there at various times and they all looked so much more appetizing compared to when they were in their original plastic bags. I'm surprised that this is one of the cheaper bowls on Amazon. Definitely bang for your buck." —Skytheas
Get it from Amazon for $8.99+ (available in six styles).
2. A chic marble milk frother that makes rich, creamy froths in seconds, making you as powerful as the Starbucks mermaid herself. It also doesn't need to be plugged in, cleans with a quick stream of hot running water, and is teensy for storing. (It comes with its own little display stand, though, if you wanna show it off!)
Promising review: "All of my friends and family had this so naturally I had to get one and I am obsessed. Makes every homemade coffee taste like you went out and bought one. Very affordable and worth every penny. I love that it comes with a cute holder for it." —Kayla Dillinger
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in five styles).
3. A vintage-inspired ottoman that'll serve not just as a tasteful accent to any room, but also give you some ~sneaky storage~ to help de-clutter your space.
Another bonus? If you flip the lid over, it has a wooden base, so you can *also* use this as a teensy snack table. I recently got one of these for my new apartment to stash my candles and ~candle accessories~ in and it's pretty much become my favorite piece of furniture?? I use it to prop up my feet during work hours and sometimes if I want to eat on my couch I'll use it as a tray. It's also sturdy enough to sit on, if I ever wanted to have guests over and needed an extra chair. It was RIDICULOUSLY easy to set up — I had it done in less than 10 minutes, and probably didn't even need the directions. It also just looks so darn cute (and comes in so many colors that I'm tempted to buy another!).
Promising review: "I was using a small foldable step stool in my bedroom to reach the top shelves of my wardrobe. But you know, those things aren’t pretty. It wasn’t be bringing me joy, just begrudging utility. This ottoman brings me joy. It’s pretty, it’s lightweight so I can move it easily to use it as a step stool, and the storage capacity is perfect for things like my nightly moisturizers, my kindle and journals, and other little miscellaneous things." —Monica N.
Get it from Amazon for $59.99 (available in nine colors).
4. The Always Pan from Our Place, which is perfect for anyone who has big culinary ambitions, but might not have the massive kitchen arsenal needed to realize them. Enter this gorgeous BuzzFeed-beloved nonstick pan, which is actually eight (!!) pieces of cookware in one, designed braise, sear, steam, strain, sauté, fry, boil, serve, and store. Basically, if you can dream it, you can cook it in this bb.
Here's what BuzzFeed Shopping writer Taylor Steele has to say about the Always Pan: "As someone who neither enjoys cooking nor is particularly good at it, the Always Pan has made being in the kitchen feel like less of a chore. Having one pan that can do everything means I don't have to second-guess every cooking decision I make. I can boil and prepare pasta in it. And I can roast Brussels sprouts. And I can make the perfect fried egg. And I can steam dumplings. The best part is that everything slides so seamlessly out of the pan and onto the plate, which also makes clean up super fast and easy. Both the amateur (read: reluctant) cook and the more seasoned chef will enjoy creating fan favorites and new recipes in the Always Pan!"
Also, BuzzFeeders LOVE this pan. Here's our review of the Always Pan, in which seven members of our team weigh in everything they love about it, from the nonstick coating to the versatility to the ~aesthetic~.
Get it from Our Place for $145 (available in six colors).
5. A lovely pastel rapid egg cooker that I am warning you right now is going to become your only personality trait. It can make soft, medium, *and* hard-boiled eggs in addition to poaching, scrambling, and making omelettes out of them. Not only will it amp up your breakfast game, but it'll amp up your ramen, egg salad, and even burrito game, too.
I've owned one of these babies and have faithfully used it every week for upward of two years, and especially love it during quarantine — it simplifies breakfast because I know no matter what weird assortment of groceries I'm working with, there are precooked eggs to add some protein to it (I like mine medium-boiled 🍳). If my dinner is boring or seems like it needs a little extra "oomph" to it, I'll throw in an egg from this too. Some reviews note that the alarm on it is a little loud, but the new models have significantly decreased the volume and sing a little song instead!
Promising review: "You know those objects that are totally unnecessary, but you see them and fall in love and live forever in happiness with your random kitschy thing? This is that thing. I saw this egg cooker on a BuzzFeed list and, even though I am a fully functioning adult who has never had trouble cooking eggs before in my life, I knew I had to have it. I have not been disappointed. It makes especially lovely, perfectly round omelets with minimal cleanup required. Hard and soft boiled eggs cook evenly and taste great. The poached eggs are tender and melt in your mouth over toast." —Sonnet A. Fitzgerald
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in five colors).
6. A blank acrylic dry erase board designed to blend so seamlessly with the room that you might forget it's there altogether, if it weren't for the words "ZOOM HAPPY HOUR @ 5PM!!" scrolled in black ink on the surface.
1801 & Co. is a Minnesota-based, family-owned Etsy shop established in 2016 that specializes in family wall calendars, chore charts, wedding signs, and more.
Promising review: "I love it! I got it so fast after ordering and it’s perfect. I love the sleek design for my small home office space. I can’t function at work without a dry erase board but couldn’t find any that would look nice in my office space which is in the corner of my master bedroom! Having functional office space but not LOOK like office in the bedroom is challenging but this acrylic board is PERFECT. The black pen that comes with it is very nice fine tip and erases without a trace." —Dawn Powell
7. A cheerful rainbow magnetic hanging utensil set that includes (*DEEP BREATH*) a slotted spatula, spaghetti server, slotted spoon, solid spoon, and a ladle, all designed to nest into each other so you'll always have them at the tip of your fingers instead of them getting lost in a drawer.
Someone gifted me one of these many moons ago, and the utensils have held up for over four years! They're still as perfectly magnetized and functional as they were when they first arrived, and I barely ever notice them even though my counter space is approximately that of a lunch tray (wish I were kidding!!!).
Promising review: "We travel full-time and move every three months so everything has to be compact and packable. These replaced five other kitchen utensils that did not nest in each other. They sit on the counter ready to use. They are sturdy and have been used in nonstick ceramic and cast-iron pans. Very happy with this set." —Justice Talbot
Get a set from Amazon for $28 (available in two color varieties).
8. An incredibly sleek, TikTok-famous rotating digital alarm clock — it may look small and trendy, but it comes complete with two USB ports, plus an input port, PLUS a mirrored screen, so it'll also save plenty of space on your nightstand.
Psst — you can check out the TikTok featuring the mirrored digital alarm clock to see it in action! Reviewers also mention that the alarm sound is effective without sounding harsh and that it goes into ~Night Mode~ to prevent brightness from disturbing your sleep.
Promising review: "Love love love this clock ... sleek and definitely a statement piece. Alarm is subtle it will definitely wake you up however it will not scare the B-Jesus out of you. Love the extra ports on the side to charge other things with it." —Meika B.
Get it from Amazon for $20.59+ (available in two colors).
9. A set of aesthetically pleasing stackable fridge drawers so you can streamline your fridge without overcrowding it. The transparency of these is also great because it reminds you to eat your fruits + veggies before they go bad!
Promising review: "Excellent organization system! I once opened the fridge often, always looking for something I hadn't seen the last time I checked. The thing is — I often found something new because it just wasn't organized in a functional way. Now, with this system, I find what I'm looking for the first time. And when a bin is empty, I know I need to buy more of that product and just ask my smart home to add that item to my shopping list. Very grateful for the sense of calm and control that this fridge organization system has given me, and for all of the food that is no longer going bad in the back of the fridge!" —Chelsea T.
Get a set of six from Amazon for $34.99.
10. A set of minimalist hooks for a uniform, orderly way to stash your favorite accessories and precious plant babies, aka the lights of your life.
Promising review: "I am chronically cold and have a bunch of very nice knit cardigans. I usually end up leaving them laying over chair backs or recliners and cluttering things up, so I bought these to have a good place to hang them. The thick wood prevents stretching damage from the weight of the sweaters, and not using a hook prevents damage and holes in the knit. Definitely worth the upgrade." —Amazon Customer
Get a set of two from Amazon for $16.99 (available in two colors).
11. A floating hidden bookshelf that'll more than earn its keep — not only is this a chic way to show off and organize your favorite books, but a lot of reviewers used them for clever displays for shoes and memorabilia.
Also, the weight capacity on these is NO JOKE. Even the smaller ones hold up to 15 pounds, to the point where reviewers were balancing textbooks on them.
Promising review: "If you are running out of space for your books, get these bad boys right away. They are incredibly strong, can hold several heavy books, and give your bedroom an incredible look." —Amazon Customer
Get a set of three from Amazon for $24.98 (available in two sizes individually or as a set of three and in silver and white).
12. An apothecary bathroom set to streamline your messy counter situation in a seamless way once and for all, no matter what color scheme you choose for your bathroom.
Each set comes with a soap dispenser, a toothbrush holder, and two apothecary jars. The labels come with the jars separately, so it's up to you whether or not you want to stick 'em on!
Promising review: "These Mason jar sets dress up your bathroom sink very nicely because they are so different. They all arrived in perfect condition with all the necessary pieces. I will emphasize that the soap dispenser was not difficult to assemble as long as you used the pieces that were shipped to you. The seller included the pump, the plastic insert, and another plastic piece that you had to fit into the upper portion of the pump. I’ve already gotten several comments on how they give that nostalgic appeal to my bathroom!" —Avid customer
Get the set from Amazon for $19.99.
13. A handy reversible floral dishwasher magnet to prevent anyone in your home from inevitably yelling "ARE THESE CLEAN OR DIRTY??" so loud that all your neighbors know your dishes' business.
14. A record/magazine/Cool Stuff holder that'll not only help you organize your life a bit, but will give you the opportunity to make your favorite things part of the decor.
Promising review: "I didn’t want anything too bulky on my nightstand but I like to have several books I like to read in bed. I previously had them stacked on top of each other and found this and was afraid it might be cheaply made but it is sturdy and beautiful! I’m such a bookworm and I am in love with this added piece to my room." —Stephy Lynn
Get it from Amazon for $15.89 (available in three colors).
15. A neutral two-tone rope basket perfect for playing my favorite game, "pretend we cleaned up by dumping everything in a basket, but make it chic."
Promising review: "I love this basket. We use it to store the living room throw blankets and pillows rather than having them pile up on the couch. It fits a lot, and the quality is good, not cheap looking/feeling. I can tell it's the type of product that will last a long time. I would definitely consider buying from this brand again." —DHz
Get it from Amazon for $23.99 (available in four styles).
16. A small marble mortar and pestle you can use for everything from crushing herbs to grinding spices to breaking up pills. Lots of reviewers mention that it's beautiful enough that they leave it out to display!
Promising review: "It's bigger than expected but that's a good thing. It's extremely beautiful. The inside has ridges which some people complain about but for me it's not a problem. I would buy this again in a heart beat. I didn't have the intention of buying it as a display piece but it's so beautiful it will double as one. I'm not putting this in the cupboard. I'm showing it off." —SuperConnected
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.