We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of eye-popping fine point pens designed for planners and journals, so you can — gasp — color code all your to-do lists, fun plans with friends, and scrapbook pages.
Perhaps most importantly for anyone out there planning to go full Leslie Knope on these is that they're designed not to bleed through thin pages!
Promising review: "I love how this pen feels to hold and it writes beautifully! I am very picky about how the ink looks from the pens I use and I don't remember having one that writes so smoothly and beautifully! I will buy these whenever I need more. I actually just purchased another package of all black!" —Marcia
Get a set of 18 from Amazon for $6.79.
2. Essence's Lash Princess mascara, because TBH, we've all wasted too many years and too much money looking for the ~holy grail~ mascara. This one is less than $5, gives you instant length, and is DELIGHTFULLY sweatproof.
Hello, that is my face above, because I bought into the hype of all the 5-star reviews and now I will never look back!! Putting it on is like giving my eyelashes butterfly wings. It doesn't get clumpy, it stays put ALL the livelong day no matter how much you sweat, and you can apply it on very lightly if you don't want it to look so dramatic, or continue applying for longer lashes each time.
Promising review: "Saw this product on TikTok and thought it would be expensive looking at the results they got. I am beyond amazed with how my lashes look after about two coats. For around $5 you couldn’t ask for a better mascara! I will be buying this same one when I run out. I was not expecting to like it as much as I do! No complaints." —Kd
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
3. A copy of Burn After Writing, a guided journal that tens of thousands of reviewers swear by — through a series of questions and thought experiments, it encourages people to take time away from their screens to explore their feelings, both new and old, so they can embrace meaningful ones and try to let others go.
Promising review: "I first saw this book on TikTok and decided to look more into it. I purchased four total because I know some people holding onto things that are difficult to let go of. It’s a great way to look at things from a different perspective and truly hold yourself accountable to different things in your life. I love what it stands for and I look forward to when I burn mine after I’m done. Self love, self care, and meditation for a better state of mind tomorrow is always the goal. I definitely recommend it to those susceptible to change and the willingness to try things different. You’re so much more than what’s been done to you and someone’s inability to see your worth does not decrease your value. Choose you for a change." —Brent Helm
Get it from Amazon for $7.
4. A rainbow prism suncatcher you can easily hang indoors to refract sunlight and make a bunch of teensy little rainbows all over the place, adding a subtle touch of magic in your space 🌈.
5. A cult-favorite ~secret~ popcorn salt that anyone in the movie theater industry will tell you is a perfect dupe for that oh-so-savory buttery goodness you love to inhale before the previews begin. Not to be dramatic about popcorn on main, but this stuff is game changing.
Our family recently unearthed this because beloved To All The Boys I've Loved Before author Jenny Han mentioned that it was her secret to delicious popcorn, and it may have just wrecked me for other at-home popcorn for the rest of my life. It genuinely tastes just as salty and buttery and savory as fresh movie theater popcorn. I inhaled it so fast that every single one of my organs lit up in mild alarm.
Promising review: "I am a person who will make myself sick eating buckets of popcorn (I have no self-control). This has by far been my favorite 'TikTok made me buy' item. My at-home popcorn is now my favorite thing to make and I don't need to go the theater for popcorn. Very much worth the purchase and this will last me such a long time." —S Martinez
Get it from Amazon for $9.25 (available in two other flavors).
6. A glow-in-the-dark spirit in a jar for anyone who wants a pal to get them through spooky season — the scene in the jar is customizable, so your ghost can haunt anywhere from New York City to Cape Cod to a scene of your choice (just communicate with the seller to provide a pic!).
Mulberrymoosetoo is a Massachusetts-based Etsy shop established in 2009 that specializes in unique items and witchy things.
Promising review: "I love my little ghost! It is soooo cute. I'm amazed at the quality of detail in such a little bottle. It glows in the dark too. This item exceeded my expectations." —Tess B.
7. A teensy mini waffle maker to churn out adorably sized, perfectly cooked-through waffles in mere minutes. Psst — if you're waffling on the waffles, you can also use it for hash browns, paninis, biscuits, and even (gasp) PIZZA. If you can dream it, you can mini waffle it.
8. Tonymoly Magic Food Strawberry Mushroom Sugar Scrub, aka an enchanting, cottagecore combo of strawberry seeds, sugar, and mushroom extract that helps remove dead skin cells and even out texture for brighter, smoother skin.
Promising review: "New favorite scrub! Dudes, it's got real strawberry seeds. The fine sugar and the thick glycerin texture make this a very gentle scrub that leaves your skin moisturized. I'm sure those seeds don't really add to the exfoliating, but come on, proper seeds, it's too cute. I can see myself using this up fairly quickly, as it's the first thing I reach for when my skin feels dull or flaky. The smell is heavy and sweet, like strawberry syrup, but doesn't linger on skin after rinsing." —autumn
Get it from Amazon for $16.50.
9. A set of Globbles, which are about to be your new favorite stress-relieving fidget toy. These colorful balls are squishy, stretchy, and stick to pretty much any flat surface you throw them at *without* leaving any messy residue. TikTokers are having a blast tossing these at walls and ceilings to see the satisfying way they glom onto them.
Check out a TikTok of the Globbles in action.
Promising review: "Bought a six pack for my neurodivergent family. We are all either ADHD or autistic. I struggle with compulsive hair pulling and bought these to help keep my hands busy. They are the perfect size, more satisfying than a stress ball, clean easily, fun to hurl at the wall or ceiling, and so far have lasted very well. I did test the durability of one and did break one when I pulled it as hard as I could —the inside looks something like shaving cream and didn’t smell or anything. But if you have a kid who is an aggressive chewer, perhaps keep an eye on them." —Amazon Customer
Get a set of six from Amazon for $11.30.
10. A pair of round circle sunglasses reviewers are *obsessed* with — the quality is so good that people swear by them as dupes for versions that cost hundreds of dollars (eep!).
Promising review: "For the money you can’t beat em! These look amazing on my face like a $300 pair of sunglasses. I have tried multiple pairs and this brand looks and feels comparable to a pair of Ray-Bans and Pradas. I have a smaller face and to me this pair fits the best, perfect for my nose and brow line. I couldn’t be happier, just wish there were six stars so everyone would know how amazing they are. If you are questioning whether or not they will look as good on you as they do in the photos, yes...yes they do." —Christina
Get them from Amazon for $13.99+ (available in nine colors).
11. A plug-in color-shifting mushroom light for anyone whose little hobbit heart could use an extra dose of cozy in their room.
Promising review: "I LOVE this night-light. It's in my bathroom and is a lovely addition. It turns off the second the lights go on which is nice that I don't have to worry about accidentally leaving it on. Super cute and the little itty-bitty lighting element does a good job lighting, just enough so I don't have to turn the main lights on in the middle of the night." —1Thand
Get it from Amazon for $5.97.
12. An oatmeal bath treatment so soothing for your skin that you'll be tempted to live in the tub forever (oops). Reviewers swear by this for softening sensitive skin, but also for everything from dry skin to itching to eczema.
Promising review: "This stuff is so amazing! I bought it on an impulse but then was too nervous to use it because I worried it would be chunky or mess up my pipes...well fears be gone! It's a delicate, super fine powder. Probably finer than cake flour. I would say 80% dissolved quite quickly but the rest decided to clump up in little balls. Those ended up being weirdly satisfying to smoosh between my fingers. They all ended up dissolving between my own smoosh fest and just general lounging. I have to admit...I'm not even out of the tub as I write this so I can't tell you how moisturizing it is (yet) but I just had to share how amazing it is to feel like you're your own breakfast. I subtly smell like a warm bowl of oatmeal — but only in the best of ways. Update post bath: Well it was uber moisturizing and I had an overall feeling of glowing once I got dressed. I'm so subscribing to this stuff!!" —Kathy C.
Get eight packets from Amazon for $7.57.
13. A lil' reversible octopus plush that is, literally and figuratively, a Mood — you can prop this on your desk or somewhere in your home just to let everyone know how you're vibin' (or even just to check in with yourself ❤️).
Also, these come in a TON of different colors and emotions (from angry to sad to, uh, murderous??), so you're guaranteed to find one to express yourself.
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok like everyone else but I quickly realized, when I got one, how helpful this is to my family. Now they don't have to guess when they shouldn't bother me, they'll just KNOW. It's saving lives and it's adorable. The perfect thing. :)" —MCalms
Get it from Amazon for $15 (available in 22 styles).
14. A six-piece (!!) set of high-performance matte lipsticks at a *fraction* of the price of its competitors that stays the heck put without drying or cracking your lips by the end of the day. (Seriously, reviewers are DRAGGING major brands in their comments, these are so cheap and effective.)
Promising review: "What can I say, I saw a TikTok about this lipstick and for $10 had to try it! The reviews are right, for some reason this lipstick is better than even $20 name brand ones bought from Ulta. Not only does it smell great, but dries in under a minute and survived eating a cupcake, a Starbucks drink, and an entire evening out, no smudging and had to be removed with a makeup wipe. Fantastic product!!" —Claire
Get a six-piece set from Amazon for $9.98.
15. A clear acrylic jigsaw puzzle in case your idea of fun is gently breaking your own brain. Luckily this comes with different versions with vary degrees of difficulty, so you can choose an option to only *lightly* boggle yourself, if you so choose.
Adeptus Designs is a California-based Etsy shop that specializes in puzzles, modern plant stands, and pet bowls.
Promising review: "Loved this. I never redo a puzzle once it's finished, but I think I've done this three times now already. My daughter is fascinated with it as well. Thank you!!!!" —rose C-S
16. A pink cowboy hat disco ball car accessory so you can put much needed glamorous yeehaw in your commute.
Psst — these also make great ornaments during the holidays!
Miami Design District is a Florida-based Etsy shop that specializes in handmade car accessories.
Promising review: "Legit the cutest thing i have ever bought. Looks just like the pic and the packaging was adorable! Legit in love." —Avery Forbes
17. A cloud-shaped magnetic key holder for an absurdly cute storage option for keys that will prettttyyy much guarantee you never lose them again.
Promising review: "So, yes, TikTok made me buy this, but so far I really like it. It's obviously very adorable and offers a charming spot to keep my keys that works with my entryway. I'm really surprised by how strong the hold is for such a small object — I carry my car fob and a few keys and so far it's holding strong. I hung it with command strips to avoid any potential damage to the wall and I will say make sure it's level as the hold is not so good on an angle (but that was from the original in-hand testing). Definitely recommend and for the price, I'm very tempted to get one for my at-work office." —D. Carter
Get it from Amazon for $7.98.
18. A set of mini cheese boards complete with labeling chalk so you can play the *ultimate* host by — be still my cheese-loving heart — curating individual charcuterie boards for each of your guests.
Promising review: "What I like about this product: You can literally make any food look fancy if you were to put it on the slate. Six slates in a set means this is perfect for tapas and sushi presentation or any sort of dry appetizer, cheese, etc. The list goes on and on to wherever your imagination leads. You can write down and label each slate with the chalk that comes in the set. For example, you can label what kind of cheese it is on the slate. You can also write down whose creation it was if you were to have a sushi making party like I did. I don’t have a single thing I don’t like about this. All I can say is this is a really good purchase. Don’t be hesitant. JUST BUY IT. YOU WILL LOVE IT!!" —I Tried & Reviewed It
Get six boards and three pieces of chalk from Amazon for $20.99.
19. A pair of glowing light saber chopsticks to bring balance to The Force *and* to your sushi.
Check out a TikTok of the light saber chopsticks in action.
As you can see from the above GIF, I bought these for myself, and I love them to pieces. TBH, I use them as decor every bit as much as I use them to eat. Sometimes I just keep them in my work area to light them up during the day to feel fancy. They toggle back and forth between a bunch of different colors, like red, blue, yellow, purple, and multicolor, so you can either make them match *or* have a red and blue one together and bring ~balance~ to the Force.
Promising review: "The chopsticks are very durable, and the glow is bright. They're a bit bigger that I expected — but very pleased nonetheless with the product because it serves the purpose and is entertaining for kids, right up to adult Star Wars nerds. It also made the perfect gift for my fellow Star Wars nerds. I've been too busy playing with them rather than using them to eat food — but hopefully that will eventually happen before the batteries need changing." —Anthony
Get it from Amazon for $10.97.
20. A ridiculously popular "cat dancer" toy so both you and your furry friend can shake off the stress of the day by chasing after it — and, of course, chronicling the absurd shenanigans for Instagram.
In fact, if you are looking for an immediate LOL, please head straight to the review images of this little gizmo — pages and pages of kitty cats losing their marbles. It is goodness and absurdity and light.
Promising review: "I have a whole room filled with cat toys that my cat is not interested in. It's funny how the least expensive cat toy I have makes him go crazy. He plays with this until he's panting like a dog and I have never seen him jump so high. I'm certain this toy will help him lose his belly. He loves it! I highly recommend it!" —Kwoo
Get it from Amazon for $2.65.
21. A mirror decal to remind you every day that you are a beautiful human who deserves beautiful things and also has excellent taste in clothes.
YangYang Designs is a small business on Amazon Handmade that specializes in unique home decor.
Promising review: "Super cute and easy to apply! Wanted a positive-message decal for my bathroom mirror; this is great! Cleaned the mirror first and then followed the instructions, super easy to apply and stuck on the first try. Great value for money." —Ally