1. An octopus-shaped pet bed that may just be one of the cutest things I have ever seen. If you (or your four-legged friend) aren't too keen on animals with eight tentacles, there's also a shark, a frog, and a pineapple bed.
2. A pet hair remover to rid your clothes, furniture, and carpets of any stray fur. Reviewers say it works like a dream on a variety of different textures and surfaces.
4. A pet odor eliminator to banish any smells that your cats and dogs leave behind. It's worth noting that this odorizer is fragrance-free as it is eliminating the odors rather than just masking them, but reviews have called this spray magic — with some even buying a second bottle for general home use.
5. A soft-sided and compact pet carrier for taking your small cats and dogs out and about to see the big wide world. It has mesh windows for ventilation and fits most under-seat dimensions for airlines if you're flying with your furry friend.
6. A raised pet bowl that'll let your cat drink their water or eat their food without bending their little neck too far. It comes in a super cute heart-shaped design to show your pet just how much you ❤️ them.
7. A back seat extender for those long road trips with your pup. The raised sides will make sure your doggo stays put and doesn't fall off the seat if you hit any bumps in the road.
8. A cat condo so your feline's home can rival your own. There are plenty of scratching posts and lots of room for them to stay active. Plus it comes in a bunch of colors so you're sure to find one to best suit your ~aesthetic~.
9. A box of peanut butter pouches that'll encourage dogs to play calmly while giving them lots of vitamins. Just add some of the butter to their favorite fillable toys or lick mats and watch them go!
10. A cooling dog bed to keep your doggo from overheating in the summer weather. I don't know about you, but I want one of these for myself.
11. A flea, tick, and mosquito spray so your pet will stay clear of any pesky bugs. The last thing you need are insects latching onto your doggo — we know there are enough hanging around backyards in the summer. Why are they so needy?
12. A Paw Plunger paw cleaner because your pup loves to play outside — of course they're gonna get some muddy paws. Stop any dirty (but admittedly cute) paw prints on your floors by plunging their li'l feet into this plunger.
13. And a paw protection cream to use year-round. It will guard against scorching hot sidewalks and sand in the summer, as well as ice and salt in the winter months. It'll keep paw pads really moisturized, too.
14. A sliding glass pet door is a game-changer for renters. You can easily install it into any existing sliding doors and the slide-in lockable panel will help you control your pet's access.
15. A set of puppy pads that are essential if you're training your brand new pup. Accidents are gonna happen, and it'll be the most rewarding thing once they're fully trained.
16. A pet paw nail trimmer to keep their claws looking ~on point~. It's extremely gentle to use and is charged with a USB.
17. A pet food storage container so that their yum yums will stay nice and fresh for longer. It can hold up to 15 lbs of food and the airtight closure will keep out pests.
18. A set of dog shoes because not only do they protect little feet from the harshness of the sidewalk, but they also look super cute. Whenever I see a doggo with shoes on it brightens my day...and don't get me started on dogs wearing rain boots. 🥺
19. A deterrent device that'll prevent your dog from being particularly pesky. It'll help to stop them from barking, jumping, and chewing — just flick the switch and point it at them. It sounds too good to be true, but reviewers swear by the results.
20. A pet water bottle so your best friend can stay hydrated while on the go. It's perfect for taking on long walks, and can be used as a bottle or as a detachable bowl.
21. An adorable duck toy that will keep both pups and older dogs entertained. It crinkles, it squeaks, and it comes in *so* many colors.
22. A soft and cozy cat bed to keep them calm and relaxed. It's so fluffy and the ideal place for your feline to curl up in, and I am low-key hoping they come out with a human version.
23. A dog toothbrush and toothpaste that will keep your canine's teeth clean and their mouth minty fresh. Goodbye, bad breath!
24. A personalized dog tag so your doggy can show off its personality with a super cool accessory. If I were to get this for my brother's pup, Archie, I would go for the bow-tie shape and the outer space design.
25. A collapsible pool because, yes, Buddy and Bella deserve to splash around in the water after a long day lazing in the sun. Ah, summer.
26. A three-wheel pet stroller so you can take your tiny pups or house cats on a walk around the park, without them *actually* doing any walking.
27. And a Ring Stick Up camera for keeping an eye on your furry friends while you're not at home. This is especially useful if you've got a puppy or kitten as it'll give you extra peace-of-mind while they are settling in at their forever home.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.