Save Your Money And Make These Cute Little DIY Aromatherapy Candles By Yourself
Time to unleash your inner potions master!
Candle lovers and appreciators of good smells, unite: we've created four recipes for making your very own aromatherapy flower candles.
First, here's the basic recipe for creating a delicious-smelling, mood-boosting candle:
・4 square glass containers
・400g clear gel wax
・400g soy wax
1. On a medium heat on a stovetop, melt the clear gel wax.
2. Dab a small amount of melted gel wax onto the end of a candle wick and place the wick at the center of a square mold. Once the wick is secured, fill the mold with melted wax.
3. Let it sit for about 15 minutes — or until the gel wax solidifies — then remove from mold. Use a knife to dice the gel into cubes that can fit into the glass container with ample space.
4. Decorate the space between the gel wax and the glass with dried flowers of your choice.
5. Reheat the remaining gel wax and pour over dry flowers. Pour until half full.
6. While cooling the gel down, melt the soy wax over medium heat.
7. Scrape colored eye shadow into the melted soy wax and mix until fully dissolved.
8. Add a couple of drops of your favorite essential oil into the colored soy wax and mix well. (Aroma recipes for relaxation, romance, motivation, and happiness are written below!)
9. Pour the colored and scented soy wax over the decorated gel wax and let it sit until completely solid.
10. Cut the wick to the appropriate length, and light the candle to enjoy!