1. Olivia Wilde As Dr. Remy “Thirteen” Hadley On “House M.D.”
Can you imagine how much healthier our society would be if our doctors looked like Thirteen?
2. Taye Diggs As Dr. Sam Bennett On “Private Practice”
The best producers in the history of producing are the ones responsible for assigning Taye Diggs the nickname of “Doctor Feel Good.”
3. Kate Walsh As Dr. Addison Shepherd On “Grey’s Anatomy” And “Private Practice”
Let’s put it this way: Dr. Shepherd was such a good OBGYN that husbands actually wanted to get their wives pregnant.
4. Gillian Anderson As Dr. Dana Scully On “The X Files”
Scully spent most of her time with dead bodies on “The X Files,” which is actually, really, really sad because they definitely didn’t appreciate any of it.
5. John Stamos As Dr. Tony Gates On “E.R.”
Stamos played a “flirtatious” paramedic who became an intern at County General Hospital. His character also served in the Gulf War, which never generated as much conversation as…other things.
6. Katherine Heigl As Dr. Izzie Stevens On “Grey’s Anatomy”
Dr. Stevens paid for medical school by being a lingerie model. Is that the face and pose of someone who didn’t get to keep any of the “clothes?”
7. Julian McMahon As Dr. Christian Troy On “Nip/Tuck”
Who else has a better chance of making your face more symmetrical than someone who looks like this?
8. Parminder Nagra As Dr. Neela Rasgotra On “E.R.”
Neela was claustrophobic. But thankfully, not when it could’ve mattered (like between the sheets).
9. Patrick Dempsey As Dr. Derek Shepherd On “Grey’s Anatomy”
Anyone who wouldn’t make the trek up a mountain and onto the edge of a cliff to get into bed with this brain surgeon is in desperate need of a brain surgeon.
10. Rachel Bilson As Dr. Zoe Hart On “Hart Of Dixie”
She may have failed at becoming a cardio-thoracic surgeon in NYC, but something tells me Dr. Hart has a variety of other skills.
11. Jesse Spencer As Dr. Robert Chase On “House M.D.”
If Spencer were a real doctor, the only ailment he’d be diagnosing in his patients would be Munchausen Syndrome.
12. Sarah Chalke As Dr. Elliot Reid On “Scrubs”
Dr. Reid had tremendously low self-esteem, which is funny because this is what it looks like when light hits her.
13. Omar Epps As Dr. Eric Foreman On “House M.D.”
House claimed he hired Foreman because he was a talented ex-car thief, but everyone knows it was really because of how he left “E.R.” and finally learned to fill out those satin vests of his.
14. Jane Seymour As Dr. Michaela Quinn On “Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman”
Anyone who could save people from rattlesnakes and breach babies in the post-Civil War wild west isn’t required to look this good in a dress, but Dr. Quinn always did play by her own rules.
15. George Clooney As Dr. Doug Ross On “E.R.”
Dr. Ross specialized in pediatrics. PEDIATRICS. Find me a shrine in the world that isn’t in honor of him.
16. But Keep Your Eyes Peeled For Mamie Gummer As Dr. Emily Owens On “Emily Owens, M.D.”
She’s definitely got a little somethin’ somethin, if you know what I’m saying.