1. This is your house — that you share with 114,804 of your closest friends.
2. This is your “little brother.”
3. This man elicits a rage deep inside of you that you didn’t know existed.
So does this guy (and his sweater vest).
4. But this guy holds a soft spot in your heart.
7. You think the only way to successfully play sports is with your shoes untied.
33. You’ve thought about bringing your future spouse to the West Engin Arch.
The story goes, if you kiss someone under the arch before you turn 21, you two will get married. Others say if you simply kiss under the arch at exactly midnight, at any age, you two will get married.
- Verizon and unions representing 39,000 workers have reached an agreement that should end the largest U.S. strike in since 2011.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️