1. In 1996, Ted and Marshall are randomly assigned to the same freshman dorm room.
5. In 2001, Ted meets Barney in the bathroom at MacLaren’s.
10. But the next morning, Ted gets home to find out Lily has left Marshall and moved to San Francisco.
30. And Barney goes home that night to write his final play. He burns his precious playbook.
43. A few months later, in the midst of planning their wedding, Ted and Tracy find out they’re pregnant with their first child.
44. And in May 2016, Barney and Robin announced they’ve split up.
45. That same night, it’s revealed Lily is pregnant with her and Marshall’s third child.
46. Since their apartment isn’t big enough for a family of five, Lily and Marshall have to move and the gang finally says goodbye to the apartment.
48. In 2018, Marshall becomes a judge!
49. In 2020, Barney gets a woman (No. 31) pregnant and has a daughter named Ellie.
50. On a Thursday in 2020, Ted and Tracy get married.
51. And in 2024, Tracy dies after getting sick.
53. And that same night, he steals a blue french horn for Robin again.
- Scientists and supporters marched to fight against perceived hostility from Trump — with delightfully nerdy signs 🤓
- North Korea threatened Australia with a nuclear strike over its alliance with the United States.
- The police officer killed by a terrorist on the Champs-Élysées in Paris is being remembered as a defender of LGBT rights and a patriot.
- In 2014, #Girlboss became the woman's career bible. Now, Sophia Amoruso is doubling down on career-focused feminism with a new company.