2. They filmed the segment as part of the Eat Brighter campaign in a supermarket. And Elena, who was originally blindfolded, had no idea what she was doing there.
The Eat Brighter campaign teamed up with Sesame Street to place famous characters from the show on fruit and vegetable boxes in an effort to gets kids to eat healthier.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞