1. What causes Ted to leave Farhampton the night of the wedding?
2. What causes the Mother to leave Farhampton the night of the wedding?
3. Why is Ted still in New York three days after the wedding when he's supposed to move to Chicago the next day?
4. How does Ted ask the Mother out?
5. When do Ted and the Mother get married?
6. Where do Ted and the Mother get married?
7. Where is Penny born?
8. Who, or what, are Ted and the Mother's son Luke named after?
9. Will we see the Mother's doppelganger?
10. How long do Lily and Marshall actually live in Italy?
11. Who lives in the apartment when they move? (Or ::gasp:: does a stranger move in?)
12. What does Marshall do in Italy?
13. How does Marshall get back on the judge track after turning down the seat to move to Italy?
14. Does Lily return to teaching when they move back to New York?
15. Where do Marshall and Lily raise their kids?
16. Does Marshall's mom marry Lily's dad?
17. Do Robin and Barney ever adopt?
18. Does Barney get a new job after outing his co-workers to the Feds?
19. Will we see Robin Sparkles again?
20. Do Robin and Barney stay together forever?
21. Does Ted wear the red cowboy boots ever again?
22. Does Ted go to Chicago for any point in time?
23. Where the fuck did the pineapple come from?
24. Who says "I love you" first: Ted or the Mother?
25. How many dates does it take for Ted and the Mother to say "I love you?"
26. Does the Mother have any siblings?
27. Are the Mother's parents still alive?
28. Does the Mother help Ted finish building his house in the suburbs?
29. Do Ted and the Mother hang out at the UES MacLaren's or UWS MacLaren's?
30. How does Ted meet the Mother's friends?
31. Where did the Mother get her yellow umbrella?
32. Does Barney have a record of Ted's story on his blog?
33. Where has the Mother been the whole time Ted has been talking to the kids?
34. Do the kids finally get some food?
35. Do the kids finally get to use the bathroom?
36. Do Ted and Barney ever open a bar named "Puzzles"?
37. Has Barney accepted his last challenge?
38. Does Ted ever steal a musical instrument for the Mother?
39. Will we hear the Mother tell Ted about Max?
40. How did Max die?
41. When did the Mother and Max start dating?
42. What is it about "La Vie En Rose" that is so special to the Mother?
43. Does the Mother have any other past boyfriends besides Max and Louis?
44. Does Ted have his final cigarette before quitting for good two weeks after starting to date the Mother?
45. Will it be legendary?
46. Does Ted ever actually finish telling his kids a story?
47. What is the Mother's name?
48. Is the Mother sick?
49. Is the Mother alive?
50. If the Mother is dead, how did she die?
51. And if she's dead, will Ted be alone again?
Correction: An earlier version of this post asked this question, "What is Ted and the Mother's son's name?" But it was previously revealed that his name is Luke. (Sorry, Luke.)