1. That time Addison showed up and crushed Meredith and Derek’s bliss.
3. And then there was the time Denny died an hour after he proposed to Izzie.
Poor girl sat on the bathroom floor in that ball gown for days.
6. Oh god… the homemade bomb.
Poor Mer had a feeling something bad was going to happen when she woke up that morning. Should’ve just stayed in bed.
8. And, of course, when Burke left Cristina at the altar.
And Mer had to physically cut her out of her dress with scissors.
9. Remember when Thatcher SLAPPED Meredith?
We all loved Susan, but NOT COOL.
12. Remember Alex’s girlfriend Ava/Rebecca?
She had some issues she needed to work through.
15. And that time Derek had a total breakdown in the woods and took it out on Mer?
It was really sad when that pregnant lady died on his table, but Mer already has a hard time with commitment!
16. Remember when Owen had, like, really bad PTSD?
20. And then the gunman tried to kill Cristina as she tried to save Derek?
THIS WAS SUCH AN INTENSE EPISODE.
23. And then, the plane crash… When Lexie died.
25. Remember when Adele died during Bailey’s wedding and Webber didn’t want to upset Bailey so he and Mer just cried in the corner?
Just make it stop, please. I can’t handle any more.
26. And then there was the time Jackson pulled a little girl from a bus in a storm the second it exploded.
Literally not breathing right now.
- Republicans gave up on their Obamacare replacement. Trump demanded the House vote, but there still wasn't enough support.
- Donald Trump, who wrote a book about his ability to get deals done, lost in his highest stakes negotiation yet — the battered GOP health care bill.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached it's iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃