1. Quinn, in Caracas to execute one of the men responsible for the Langley bombing, accidentally kills a child.
2. On live television, Saul rats out Carrie to the senate committee as being bipolar and sleeping with Brody.
3. Saul is a huge jerk to Fara about her decision to wear a hijab to work.
4. Carrie tries to get a reporter to write her side of the story after Saul's confession.
5. Carrie is thrown into a psych ward on orders from the CIA.
6. Episode 3 is so gruesome, you're basically oscillating between screaming and hiding your eyes.
This entire episode makes you feel somewhat sorry for the "most dangerous" (???) man in the world.
7. Carrie shows up at Saul's house.
8. Carrie performs the "yoga play" to help find Dana.
9. Senator Lockhart tells Saul he's going to be the new CIA director in a bird hyde.
10. Carrie explains to Javadi that they're blackmailing him.
And you're like: "Wait, what? Explain that again." No, really. Explain it again.
11. Carrie takes a pregnancy test and adds it to the dozens she's hiding in her drawer.
What in the world?
12. Javadi kills his daughter-in-law and ex-wife with his grandson in the room.
13. Quinn shoots Carrie to stop her from going after the Langley bomber and ruining the operation.
14. Saul shows up in Caracas with a bag of $10 million and one guard to pick up a strung out, half-dead Brody.
Wouldn't the director of the CIA send someone to do this for him?
15. Brody detoxes.
Watching Brody physically detox and then mentally detox is just plain disturbing.