1. Quinn, in Caracas to execute one of the men responsible for the Langley bombing, accidentally kills a child.
The picture of the dead child sent back to Virginia instead of the dead target really said it all.
2. On live television, Saul rats out Carrie to the senate committee as being bipolar and sleeping with Brody.
One of the few times Carrie’s cry face was justified. (But then we learned she was faking. Argh.)
3. Saul is a huge jerk to Fara about her decision to wear a hijab to work.
He brings up some bullshit about it reminding her coworkers of the people that bombed them, but really he’s just being an ass.
4. Carrie tries to get a reporter to write her side of the story after Saul’s confession.
Because she hasn’t made enough stupid decisions already.
9. Senator Lockhart tells Saul he’s going to be the new CIA director in a bird hyde.
And thus begins the “Senator Lockhart Is the Worst” club. Member since Season 3, Episode 5.
12. Javadi kills his daughter-in-law and ex-wife with his grandson in the room.
Smashing your ex-wife’s neck with a bottle really takes violent to a new level.
16. Carrie takes Brody off the base to see Dana, who is now working as a maid at a motel.
CARRIE, STOP BEING SO STUPID. At this point in the season, I can’t even speak about her without yelling.
24. And then Brody walks right out of General Akbari’s office.
He is only stopped because he is still wearing his visitor’s badge and they need it back. WHAT THE? HOW DID NO ONE NOTICE THE DEAD BODY?
25. There is a dramatic turn of events at the safe house, just as Carrie thinks Brody is being airlifted to safety.
Lockhart, you’ve always sucked. But giving Brody’s location to Javadi confirmed it: You’re the worst.
26. Brody is executed by Javadi’s men.
Wait, Brody isn’t like Jack Bauer? He’s really going to die? Wait, no, someone stop this.
27. Carrie draws a star for Brody on the memorial wall.
Everyone knows at this point how much Carrie loves Brody. But, c’mon, you’re defacing a national memorial! (At least it wasn’t a heart.)
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 200 people have been arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC, for the Women's March, happening the day after Donald Trump's inauguration 👩❤️👩