4. And at her first Oscars after her blockbuster success, she wore an amazing Prada gown that put her on everyone’s best dress list. She hasn’t really left that spot since.
5. Because, boy does she know how to dress!
6. She can rock Balenciaga when she needs to look punk.
7. She looks lovely in Lanvin.
8. She is maybe the only other person in the world that looks as good as Victoria Beckham in Victoria Beckham’s line.
9. She’s perfect in Prada.
10. She and Prabal Gurung are a beautiful match made in floral heaven.
11. She knows how to channel Kate Middleton’s poise when she is around the Queen.
Look at that curtsy!
12. She donates her gowns for charity.
This dress, which Mulligan wore to the 2010 BAFTAs (where she won Best Actress), was donated to OxFam.
13. She can multi-task: Here she is attending a gala for the Alzheimer Society (she’s an ambassador for the cause) and wearing a gorgeous Valentino gown.
14. She is a totally normal person and loves to wear Target.
15. She looks amazing with just fabric draped around her.
16. She knows how to mix red carpet sophistication with personal funk.
17. She can handle the beaded collar trend, with grace no less.
18. She makes plain (in terms of makeup and color) look really appealing.
19. She knows how to add some edge while still maintaining her style.
20. She has conquered multiple decades of trends.
Here she’s rocking a 1950s mod dress.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have now clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘