Seriously, SPOILER ALERT if you have not seen the Scandal Season 3 finale, “The Price of Free and Fair Election.”
1. The bomb went off almost right away, leaving plenty of time for a plethora of other metaphorical bombs.
2. Every news channel showed Vice President Langston tending to the bombing victims over the president’s speech.
And rightfully so, because who really cares what he has to say at this point?
3. Olivia completely and wholeheartedly cared for and trusted her father.
Season 3 Olivia really should have listened to Season 2 Olivia, because she knew how to see things clearly.
4. Huckleberry Quinn made things official at OPA.
5. Fitz finally learned about Mellie’s rape and why she has been so distant all these years.
6. But just when you thought Fitz was a good husband, he and Olivia had yet another conversation about how far away Vermont is from where they are.
7. The Popes shared a beautiful family moment.
When was the last time the three of them sat around together?!
8. A HUGE twist came out of nowhere: Jerry dropped dead on stage at a campaign speech.
9. And then Fitz wholeheartedly cared for and trusted Papa Pope.
He, too, should have listened to Season 2 Olivia.
10. Mellie gave yet another remarkably heartbreaking speech.
11. Papa Pope was back behind a tinted car window.
Where he is meant to be.
12. And it became apparent that everything this entire season was a total ruse just to get Olivia on a damn plane out of town.
Papa Pope really is “the hell.”
13. Tom proved to be the most loyal member of B613.
Sorry, Jake. Killing three people on the street was ballsy of you, but Tom takes things to a next level.
14. Like, really loyal.
In the last 10 minutes, more information was explained than could be fully processed.
15. Fitz finally realized he’s played a part in ruining the lives of everyone around him.
16. Olivia put her white jacket back on, and jetted off into the sun with Jake.
Things just feel off when Liv wears black.
17. David, once again, was set up to wear his white hat proudly.
18. Huck came face to face with his real family for the first time in 12 years.
With the exception of the incident in the train station, but that doesn’t really count as an encounter.
19. Harrison was left for dead.
Maybe it’s for the best. With Adnan dead, so is most of his backstory.
20. Mama Pope was put in her proper place.
21. And, maybe, Olivia has finally given up on Vermont.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- "Legit adults" pay their own bills, hold steady jobs, and don't live with their parents, according to a new poll provided to BuzzFeed News.
- As the number of terrorist convictions has increased in the UK, so has the concern that other inmates could too be lured into extremism.
- Selena Gomez said the backlash surrounding "13 Reasons Why" "is going to come no matter what" and noted that she's very proud of the series.