1. April Rhodes, maybe the most beloved New Directions honorary member, returned.
And once she finishes her wine, she’s totally going to save New Directions.
2. And finally gave New Directions the opportunity to perform “Raise Your Glass.”
Not to be outdone by the Warblers, everyone literally raised glasses.
7. And led the gang in a no-frills production of “Happy.”
Remember when New Directions’ performances were just singing and dancing in the choir room? Those were the best. And apparently, if they had just stuck to those, New Directions wouldn’t be cut due to the insane financial burden it puts on the school.
8. Brittany put her math skills to use.
9. And Brittany’s AMAZING web series had another installment.
Can this be a spin-off?
10. There was one more diva-off.
Because Rachel and Mercedes needed to know once and for all who was the all-star of New Directions.
11. To, of course, “Defying Gravity.”
Can you ever hear “Defying Gravity” too many times? No, no you can’t. And by no, I mean yes.
The second half of the Glee two-part 100th episode special airs on Tuesday, March 25 at 8 p.m. on Fox.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸