1. Go to bed early.
2. Plan to to get there by 4:15 a.m.
3. Dress appropriately. And bring a blanket.
4. Use the buddy system.
5. Caffeinate constantly.
6. Indulge in H&M's provided breakfast options.
H&M was handing out free Crumbs cupcakes and Starbucks coffee to everyone in line. How nice!
Alternately: Figure out a way to get fresh bagels delivered to the line (like I did). The exact address of the store you're standing in front of and a very persistent attitude will go a long way.
7. Convince yourself this was a good idea by gloating about your spot in line.
Look at all the people behind you in line and know that while they are a tad more rested and a tad warmer, you got there first. (There were at least 90 people in line behind me by the time the doors opened.)
8. Establish a game plan.
9. Shove, or be shoved.
10. Don't be afraid to Instagram it all.
If this isn't your thing, the Isabel Marant for H&M line is available online at 12 p.m. EST on Nov. 14. If this is for you, there's always tomorrow!