1. I'm graduating from Stony Brook University in May with a degree in journalism and business.
2. I'm an editor of my college's newspaper, creator of my college's first satire column, an avid blogger, and an advocate of the Oxford comma.
3. I have two years of intensive editing experience under my belt as opinions editor for my college paper.
4. I can pump out those creative and interesting story ideas no problemo.
5. I've had numerous internships that required good writing and editing skills, and all worked under a strict deadline.
6. While I'm confident working alone, I love collaborating with people on new ideas and projects.
7. I'm an expert of memes and a lover of GIFS. If you want to know what I'm doing most nights at 1:00 a.m., it's hunting for memes on Instagram.
7. I've been reading BuzzFeed my whole life, and have read almost every listical article made and watched every Tasty video ever produced
8. I have social media and marketing experience, and know how to grow a brand on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
9. I'm a curious, hard working person who knows how to surf the web for interesting content and stories.
10. All in all, I'm just a young writer who's trying to create some funny and interesting content for everyone to enjoy.
All my contact information can be found on my resume I sent. Feel free to shoot me an email, a phone call, a DM or a carrier pigeon. No matter how you do it, I look forward to speaking with you!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!