1. It starts with this simple kick (he’s on the right).
2. That transitions quickly to a wiener pat.
3. Then goes straight into a stand and roll.
4. Which prepares him for a body slide.
5. That helps him do this chin punch thing.
6. That turns into a smooth side step.
7. Which leads to some sort of fish stomp.
8. Which goes directly into an egyptian march.
9. Which moves into another egyptian march.
10. That starts this touchy shoulder shuffle.
11. Which creates this necessary hand ripple.
12. That launches this intense seismic squat.
13. Which rolls into a mild worm.
14. Then FINALLY finishes with this inverse flop.
15. That was intense, you guys.
16. Watch the whole magnificent production here!
- Thousands have made it to the Women's March on Washington to stand up for women's rights and protest Donald Trump.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC, are turning out to be much larger than for the inauguration so far.
- People are participating in the Women's March today all the way in Antarctica, surrounded by penguins ❄️
- "We shall overcomb." People across America are getting creative and making some pretty epic signs for the Women's March.