3. Or pinstriped suits and pointy shoes.
4. And then transitioned into that stage where they sort of matched, but still maintained their individuality?
5. And then stopped matching completely, but wore old baggy clothes together?
6. Well folks, TIMES HAVE CHANGED.
7. THAT OLD TWIN STUFF IS BACK IN ACTION.
I repeat, BACK IN ACTION.
8. WE NEVER THOUGHT WE’D SEE THE DAY.
9. Their fraternal minds have joined forces and together came up with THIS LOOK:
10. THIS LOOK. OF ALL LOOKS, THEY THOUGHT OF THIS ONE.
Socks & sandals, everybody.
- Six people died and more than 60 were injured in a spree of gun violence in Chicago over Memorial Day weekend.
- After announcing he had raised $5.6 million for veterans organizations, Donald Trump blasted reporters for asking critical questions about the money.
- The show "The Biggest Loser" is under investigation following a report that its contestants were given drugs to aid weight loss.