1. I don’t even know where to begin with this very important news.
2. We could start with his face, I guess? His flawless face.
3. We could definitely discuss in detail how fantastic he looks in a suit or how we don’t mind his unruly beard.
4. We could talk about how his natural paternal skills make us all weak in the knees.
5. Or fantasize about being his vampire lady? Or how we could have been his vampire lady, you know what I mean.
6. We could definitely agree that he could only wear this forever and still look like perfection.
7. Or we could pretend we were listening to him talk about cinema but really imagine him discussing the ins and outs of our future.
8. Maybe spend a few hours pretending to be whoever he’s gazing at?
9. We could most definitely have a drunken heart-to-heart with this man. Or against this man. What? Ha. I mean. But, really.
10. Or we could just chat about Swedish men, in general.
12. Or share tea and crumpets, perhaps?
13. Maybe play this really bizarre but weirdly OK version of hide-and-seek together?
14. We could get our highlights done together.
16. So should we all send in our résumés, or how is thing gonna work?
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."