1. The couple is set to exchange their vows at Forte di Belvedere tomorrow in Florence.
2. The dance floor and ceremony space look fairly small.
You know, if your definition of small is one quarter of an Italian fort.
3. Maybe it really will be close friends and family only?
4. We shall see!
They either have a plethora of white flowers or a lot of cauliflower.
5. Overall, it will probably, maybe, most likely, be the most beautiful wedding ever.
- US Republicans are working overnight trying to finalize a deal that'd allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- A top Democrat said there's "more than circumstantial evidence" that Trump's campaign colluded with Russia during the election.
- London police say seven arrests were made in connection to the Parliament attack. At least three people died and 29 others were injured.
- A 4-month-old golden retriever named after Joe Biden got to meet and even lick the former vice president at the Capitol today 🐶❤️