1. The couple is set to exchange their vows at Forte di Belvedere tomorrow in Florence.
2. The dance floor and ceremony space look fairly small.
You know, if your definition of small is one quarter of an Italian fort.
3. Maybe it really will be close friends and family only?
4. We shall see!
They either have a plethora of white flowers or a lot of cauliflower.
5. Overall, it will probably, maybe, most likely, be the most beautiful wedding ever.
- UK Prime Minister Theresa May is triggering Brexit today. Britain is set to leave the European Union in 2019.
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.