1. This time when she was wearing this crazy yellow dress with doodads on it.
2. Or this time when we couldn’t even choose what we wanted to “trade.”
3. Yep, this whole thing too. Plus the dog.
4. This purple dress, please.
5. How does one even pull this outfit off without looking like an adorable grandma?
6. This dress that looks like a rug.
We’ll take that too.
7. Not even sure what this is, but we’ll take one of everything.
8. Yes to this whole ensemble.
9. Oh, you know what? This as well.
11. Patterned everything??
12. Sure, why not?
13. Zebra print and snake skin? WHO DOES THAT?
We do now, obviously.
14. This belt is worth “borrowing” from her closet. As is this skirt that looks like liquid magic.
15. This super impractical jacket with cap sleeves.
16. As long as our body’s warm, right??
17. Anything you have with polka dots, just stuff it in this bag, k?
18. This shirt that’s super confusing but unique enough to try on.
19. These fashionable jogging pants.
20. This tropical sports jacket.
21. This jacket from the future.
22. This outfit.
23. That outfit.
24. This necklace.
25. These shoes that look like a Vampire’s widow’s peak.
26. And your hair. Can we borrow your hair?
27. SHORTS. These shorts.
28. We’ll trade one old Gap button up for this dress, PLEASE.
29. Finally, If you could just dry clean this entire look and then give it to us, that would be great.
- After Donald Trump and the Republicans spectacularly failed to repeal Obamacare, Wall Street now realizes that massive tax cuts may not happen 😅 💸
- Over 18,000 households in Flint, Michigan, will receive new water lines, more than two years after dangerous levels of lead were found in the city's water supply.
- Attorney General Sessions threatened to block money to so-called sanctuary cities that don't help deport undocumented immigrants with criminal records.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥