1. They literally ALWAYS look like they’re incredibly in love with each other, even if they’re just walking down the street.
2. A webbed unitard won’t even stop them from showing it.
3. When the cameras stop rolling, they can’t take their eyes off each other.
5. They make sense together — look how cool and casual they are!
9. See, look: They just want to keep each other warm and it’s sooooo sweet.
10. The two might as well be magnets, even when someone else is involved. Third wheel, GET OUT.
11. What other celebrity couples photobomb each other?!
12. No one does. No one. If they do, they certainly don’t look this hilarious doing it.
13. Everyone knows this kiss would not have been this passionate if they hadn’t been dating!
14. This kiss wasn’t even scripted. Andrew just missed his girlfriend, dammit.
15. Can they even take their hands off each other?? NO. Never.
16. For example, here’s how they look at each other ON camera.
17. Here’s how they look at each other OFF camera. IT’S THE EXACT SAME.
18. He even boops her nose sometimes or whatever it is he’s doing here.
19. Clearly, he doesn’t have to try hard to amuse her!
20. They have more fun than they should while preparing to fly high through the air strapped to very thin harnesses.
21. It’s true, in the end, they just look PERFECT together. That’s all there is to it!
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳