12. Traveling with your mom is just as fun as traveling with your friends. It just involves a little less alcohol.
8. Your mom will embrace all your phases. So sport them with confidence and enjoy them while they last!
7. If your mom wants to listen to Mannheim Steamroller in the car, let her. It’s fine. You’ll like it eventually.
4. If your mom is your homie, shout it to the world! Mamas love nicknames.
3. Remember her criticism is mostly constructive! Outfits with money on them are not as practical as outfits without money on them. She’s right.
2. Be patient when your mom is learning about new technology. Remember her first computer took up an entire room.
- A 25-year-old has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹