12. Traveling with your mom is just as fun as traveling with your friends. It just involves a little less alcohol.
8. Your mom will embrace all your phases. So sport them with confidence and enjoy them while they last!
7. If your mom wants to listen to Mannheim Steamroller in the car, let her. It’s fine. You’ll like it eventually.
4. If your mom is your homie, shout it to the world! Mamas love nicknames.
3. Remember her criticism is mostly constructive! Outfits with money on them are not as practical as outfits without money on them. She’s right.
2. Be patient when your mom is learning about new technology. Remember her first computer took up an entire room.
- Verizon and unions representing 39,000 workers have reached an agreement that should end the largest U.S. strike in since 2011.
- A CEO who encouraged Michael Bloomberg to run for president says he will put up $10 million for a Bernie-Trump debate 💰
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️