1. This parody advertisement for “Nickelblock,” an app that plays Nickelback songs every time you try to to stalk your ex online, could easily make anyone metaphorically run to the nearest app store and download it immediately.
6. Risks include:
Being attracted to
– Frosted tips
– Pooka shell ecklaces
– Chin pubes
A strong desire to bomb Canada for creating a monster
Loss of dignity
Please contact your doctor if you are able to listen to an entire Nickelback album as this may be a sign you’ll be alone forever.
h/t Huffington Post
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- "Legit adults" pay their own bills, hold steady jobs, and don't live with their parents, according to a new poll provided to BuzzFeed News.
- As the number of terrorist convictions has increased in the UK, so has the concern that other inmates could too be lured into extremism.
- Selena Gomez said the backlash surrounding "13 Reasons Why" "is going to come no matter what" and noted that she's very proud of the series.