back to top

This Is The Moment Scott Disick Lost It Over Kourtney's New Boyfriend

The messiness continues.

Posted on

If you've been following the Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick saga, you'll be aware that relations have been strained since they split in 2015.

instagram.com

You can catch up on some of the drama here and here.

The most recent source of contention during this season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians is the fact that Kourtney has started dating again.

instagram.com

In one scene, Kourtney was on the phone to Scott who was screaming at her for going on a date with another guy.

E!

And in another episode, Scott threatened to "beat up" Kourtney's new love interest.

After finding out that he would be in Cannes at the same time as the guy Kourtney was dating, she revealed Scott had texted her with a threat. Speaking to Khloé, Kourtney said: "He's, like, threatening me now. He goes: ‘You better watch your back — your little friend is going to get beat up.""
E!

After finding out that he would be in Cannes at the same time as the guy Kourtney was dating, she revealed Scott had texted her with a threat. Speaking to Khloé, Kourtney said: "He's, like, threatening me now. He goes: ‘You better watch your back — your little friend is going to get beat up.""

But things seem to have taken a turn for the absolute worst now that Scott has discovered that Kourtney is not only dating Younes Bendjima, but is actually in a full-blown relationship with him.

Getty Images

In a clip from this weekend's Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kourtney can be seen telling Khloé about a phonecall between her and Scott.

E!

She went on to say that Scott brought up their respective dating lives, and questioned why they were seeing other people.

She said: "He was just ranting, like: "What are we doing in life? What are you doing? What am I doing?" Kourtney then appeared to refer to the fact that Scott was dating multiple women, but he then threw the question back at her. She said: "Scott asked: "But what are you doing? Is it any better?"
E!

She said: "He was just ranting, like: "What are we doing in life? What are you doing? What am I doing?" Kourtney then appeared to refer to the fact that Scott was dating multiple women, but he then threw the question back at her. She said: "Scott asked: "But what are you doing? Is it any better?"

Kourtney then declared to Scott that Younes was more than just a random guy she was dating and is, in fact, her boyfriend.

She said: "By the end of the conversation I was just like: "I have a boyfriend! And he's 24 years old! It's not the craziest thing that's ever happened in the world."
E!

She said: "By the end of the conversation I was just like: "I have a boyfriend! And he's 24 years old! It's not the craziest thing that's ever happened in the world."

And that's when shit hit the fan, with Kourtney then impersonating a screaming Scott.

When Khloé asked whether Kourtney had called Scott back, she responded: "No. I just went to bed."
E!

When Khloé asked whether Kourtney had called Scott back, she responded: "No. I just went to bed."

To which Khloé had this response.

E!

Yikes.

ABC

You can watch the full clip here.

View this video on YouTube

youtube.com