So. Tim Howard.
He's a beast goalkeeper from New Jersey.
Which means he's a world-record holder.
1. It seems the laws of gravity don't apply to him. That's a plus!
2. Plus, he's already got his superhero costume figured out!
3. People look up to him already.
4. But he's a hero still even without the scruff.
5. He's not afraid to show a little skin.
6. Or a lot.
7. Nothing gets past him.
8. He'll drop whatever he's doing to help someone in need — no matter where they are.
9. He can actually shape-shift!
10. He enjoys fine art ;)
11. Some people hate dandelions in their yard, but not Tim Howard. He's a hero, always looking out for the little people (and plants).
12. He has heroes of his own.
13. See? Takes one to know one.
14. And you know he's a hero because he only sometimes wears glasses, like another superhero we know.
15. He supports causes near and dear to his heart and writes about them to spread awareness.
16. He's already an established leader. Look! Here's proof:
17. And, sometimes, you can even see the ACTUAL halo above his head.
For a chance to score against the hero himself, enter the el Jimador Tequila Your Shot at $1 Million Promotion.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You must be at least 21 years of age and a legal resident of the United States of America to participate. Promotion void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.