1. First of all, every parent needs a "World's Best" mug.
2. AND CAT-SHAPED MARSHMALLOWS TO PUT IN THAT MUG.
3. Why not throw some cat-shaped tea bags into this lovely mix?
4. Keep it even cozier with this candle of one of your ~favorite things~.
5. And this hoodie with a SNUGGLE POUCH FOR YOUR CAT.
6. While you're at it, a subscription to Cat Lady Box seems necessary.
7. AND YOU MIGHT NEED THESE FREAKING HEELS.
8. And this very stylish wallet that aggressively announces your interests.
9. This sentimental lil' necklace is so cute and gentle, your friends can't be like "don't wear that."
10. And this sophisticated "Cat Lady" perfume, which completes the ensemble.
11. Here is the only bouquet you will ever give or receive, from here on out.
12. And this genius laser pointer to satisfy both YOU and your cat.
13. These sticky notes will help you remember to pick up cat food on your way home.
14. And why not organize the rest of your life with this adorable calendar?
Get it here. Artwork by Jamie Shelman.
15. This welcome mat lays out the truth before people enter your home.
16. And this throw pillow with a similar sentiment is good for emphasis.
17. Keep things clean with this adorable, cat-paw sponge.
Order them here!
18. Like, for instance, this simple yet wonderful cutting board.
19. If you want to be more subtle, you can sneakily put these cat-feet socks on your furniture.
Find them here.