1. You might have falsely thought that a cat doesn’t belong on a kayak.
2. Or that a kitten could never be content in a tent.
(Did you miss the tent pun? Re-read if you missed the tent pun.)
5. And if someone claimed pet cats couldn’t handle the snow, they’d be lying.
7. So is “No cat will wear a sweater and gaze serenely upon snowy mountains.”
8. Here is a cat clearly negating the idea that cats can’t canoe.
9. And here’s the same cat on another occasion, just to drive the point home.
10. Did you think cats are only good at climbing indoors? Because if so, you were mistaken.
11. This cat looks like he’s having a fine time emphasizing how comfortable a cat can be inside walls made of nylon.
12. This brave soul surely demolishes any idea that kittens aren’t tough enough for the Great Outdoors.
13. If there is one thing that’s true, it’s that cats can be the BEST adventurers.
Follow Adventure Cats on Instagram for all the adventuring kitty content!
- Scott Pruitt, Donald Trump's pick for EPA chief, refused to say at his confirmation hearing if he would recuse himself from lawsuits he filed against the EPA.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- President Obama commuted Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for giving classified documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom.