Dorms = tiny. Your bed will be small, your desk will be small, and *gasp* your CLOSET will be small.
This doesn’t mean you won’t still have to dress for a thousand different occasions though: You’ll need classroom looks, interview outfits, all-nighter getups, and night-out ensembles.
By limiting your wardrobe to these 15 essentials, you can look great wherever you go...even with way less space.
1. The Perfect White V-Neck
2. A Blazer That Fits You Perfectly
3. Classic Sneakers
4. Dark-Wash Jeans
5. A Chambray Button-Down
6. A Decent Pair of Leather Shoes
7. Casual Shorts
8. An Upscale Button-Down or Luxe-Looking Tank
9. A Giant Flannel (for Throwing On or Tying Around)
10. A School-Spirit Crew Neck
11. Comfy Sweatpants
12. A Next-Level Backpack
13. A Special-Occasion Outfit
14. A Leather Jacket
15. Yoga Pants or Athletic Shorts
All illustrations by Kirun Kunju / © BuzzFeed