1. When in Russia, chew on your bus tickets.
2. Live a long life by eating long noodles.
3. When in Sweden, walk over HALF of the manhole covers.
4. Before your wedding, ask a cat to eat out of your left shoe.
5. Dip your baby in cheese.
6. Get your hair cut on Good Friday, and you'll never need Advil again.
7. Catch a leaf, and you won't catch a cold.
8. Fight lightning with an acorn.
9. Say "rabbit, rabbit" immediately upon waking up on the first of the month.
10. Eat grapes and inflate your lucky potential.
11. Only use one door when you enter your new home for the first time.
12. Spit on your actor friends.
13. Put your underwear on backwards to become rich.
Many cultures put an emphasis on underwear traditions, especially regarding color. Eastern European tradition promotes wearing your underwear backward for good luck, even if it's on accident.