I mean, come on, people! Despite all the wild outfits and the sometimes hard-to-follow performance-art persona, this woman has been one of the most gifted singer/songwriter/performers walking the earth.
Sometimes all she needs is her voice and a damn piano to prove it!
So, for everyone who forgot about Gaga, here are a few lovely reminders of how great this Lady has always been:
1. When she was Stefani Germanotta in 2006, just crushing “Fever.”
2. Fast-forward to 2011 when Gaga went full power ballad with this timeless performance of “Edge of Glory” for Howard Stern.
3. Or when she slayed “Born This Way” with little Maria Aragon in 2011. CHILLS. TEARS. MORE CHILLS.
4. This gorgeous combo of “Telephone” and “Dance in the Dark” in tribute to the late Alexander McQueen in 2010.
5. The playful version of “Eh Eh” on French television in 2009.
6. When she sported a mustache and debuted “Gypsy” in Berlin. She had the crowd in the palm of her hand.
7. A fun “sing, sing sing-along” version of “Poker Face” from 2009 featuring Gaga’s impressive standing piano technique.
8. When she transformed “Do What U Want” on Alan Carr’s show in 2013.
9. Again, on Alan Carr’s show, Gaga gave up a beautiful performance of “Marry the Night” in 2011.
10. Wistfully rocking “You And I” in 2011.
11. Leaving us “Speechless” in 2009.
12. The almost tragic-sounding performance of “Applause” on Sukkiri in 2013.
13. And finally, back to 2005, Stefani Germanotta showing she’s always had that magic as she sails through “Captivated.”
- Saturday is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total shitshow. Headliners dropped out and guests tweeted photos of bare-bones food and lodging 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏