1. J.D. Salinger is a famous author that a lot of people read and/or claimed to have read…
4. He wrote some book called “The Catcher In The Rye.”
10. Some people like Salinger better than Hemingway. We don’t talk about those people.
Can Salinger make you cry in six words? I don’t know but going with no anyway.
15. But was also apparently pretty abrasive without the silver lining of being witty or cute.
So no big loss really.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- 12 states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.