1. J.D. Salinger is a famous author that a lot of people read and/or claimed to have read…
4. He wrote some book called “The Catcher In The Rye.”
10. Some people like Salinger better than Hemingway. We don’t talk about those people.
Can Salinger make you cry in six words? I don’t know but going with no anyway.
15. But was also apparently pretty abrasive without the silver lining of being witty or cute.
So no big loss really.
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.