1. J.D. Salinger is a famous author that a lot of people read and/or claimed to have read…
4. He wrote some book called “The Catcher In The Rye.”
10. Some people like Salinger better than Hemingway. We don’t talk about those people.
Can Salinger make you cry in six words? I don’t know but going with no anyway.
15. But was also apparently pretty abrasive without the silver lining of being witty or cute.
So no big loss really.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰