2. Bonus: The Princess Who Saved Herself is now a children’s book.
As part of the Kickstarter to turn Jonathan Coulton’s music into a graphic novel, the tale of the little girl who was her own guitar wielding hero was one of the (now achieved) stretch goals!
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱