1. How the TARDIS really works …
2. How To: Building a TARDIS from scratch.
3. Here’s one that’s made out of LEGO.
4. The Way Station Bar in Brooklyn has a to-scale TARDIS as a bathroom. It’s bigger on the inside!
Hot tip: If you’re ever at the Way Station, ask for their signature cocktail, The Sonic Screwdriver.
5. Here’s a simple one, if the prospect of building a fully operational, three dimensional TARDIS is a bit daunting for you. A TARDIS door!
6. The DIY TARDIS MAME Cabinet
For (awesome) nerds only. (For the uninitiated: MAME is an arcade emulator.) Click here for a full breakdown of how this was made.
7. Here’s a more robust TARDIS bedroom door for a kid’s room. Check the awesome TARDIS-themed interior.
8. TARDIS headboard!
And here are three wonderful TARDIS garden sheds. You can find these all over Britain, because, whatever you might say about the British, they clearly have their priorities straight when it comes to sheds.
9. Philippa Morgan and Declan McSweeney’s TARDIS shed in Wiltshire.
Full story at The Telegraph.
10. 2008’s “Shed Of The Year”
(According to Treehugger.)
11. And finally, this masterpiece, by Flickr’s Timegirl.
Here she is, in her garden.
Hit the link for more homemade TARDIS awesomeness, plus a chance to enter your own in a contest.
Top Posts From Doctor Who
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.