1. Bongo the Bear recently came down with a serious case of Droppedinthedrivewaytosis.
2. For as long as she can remember, Muffy McTederson has been suffering from a mysterious case of Loose Limb Syndrome.
3. Professor Fuzzywumpkins has been feeling a little off since his stuffing transplant.
4. Buster Bear contracted a case of Slobberface Disorder while playing with the dog.
5. Miss Maggiebear Maloo's Missing Ear Syndrome is starting to affect her hearing.
6. Queen Egrizzabeth has motion sickness, which makes family road trips unbearable.
7. Mr. Buttons is getting some much-needed mouth-to-mouth resuscitation from his best friend.
8. Beary Boudini can bearly sleep due to his terrible headache.
9. These teddy bears have a bad case of insomnia BECAUSE THERE'S A TIGER SLEEPING RIGHT NEXT TO THEM...
10. ...and Bill Furry is feeling just fine, but he's headed to the doctor for a checkup, just in case!
For a full diagnosis for your toy pets, get your kids a prescription for the all-new special event Doc McStuffins Pet Vet, premiering August 14 at 9am/8c on Disney Junior on Disney Channel!
(All images via Thinkstockphotos)