How To Host The Perfect Shark Week Party
Celebrate 28 years of Shark Week by hosting a viewing party complete with under-the-sea themed snacks and decorations. Get planning because Shark Week starts Sunday, July 5, 8/7C on Discovery.
1. Carve up a watermelon into a shark.
2. Take a bite out of these jaw-dropping shark cupcakes.
3. Create a killer photo opportunity with a DIY backdrop.
4. Treat your guests to these mini gelatin aquariums!
5. Give sugar cookies a fintastic makeover.
6. Turn your drinks into shark-infested waters.
7. Get everyone involved with costumes...
8. ...including your four-legged friends!
9. Show some teeth with these paper plate jaws!
Find out to make your own here, and make sure you don't get a paper bite cut!
10. Keep your drink trapped in one of these jawsome koozies!
11. And of course, these are a must.
Shark candy? Enough said.